Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Inner Circle (re: Corruptor)

Coldblood-6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By Coldblood-6

I was looking in the OHOTMU at the entry for the Corruptor. It noted that he was a member of the defunct "Inner Circle". Does anyone know what the "Inner Circle" was?

I wondered if maybe if was the group of villains the Sphinx gathered to defeat Nova, in the first Nova series.

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

#2  Edited By gmanfromheck

The only Inner Circle I'm really familiar with is in the Hellfire Club. But according to Marvel, "Escaping to Manhattan, he formed a criminal organization called the Inner Circle, placing many good-natured followers under his influence. One such individual was Charles Rider, Nova’s father. When investigating his father’s strange behavior, Nova uncovered the Inner Circle’s plans to ransack New York with armies of ordinary citizens under the control of the Corruptor."

Coldblood-6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By Coldblood-6

Thanks. It looks like I'll need to dig out my Essential Man called Nova and see if he was the only villain involved. If it just the Corruptor + thugs then it really wouldn't be worth a "Team" entry.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.