Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Infamous sons main character -> Marvel?

Ascended

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Ascended

If the main character with super powers from the Infamous (second) son video game were to be put into the marvel world, where would he stand?

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

isn't he a mutant? if so he'd make most sense with Cyclops X-Men... if he's a super-powered human... young Avengers? Thunderbolts perhaps...?

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have no idea! With so many Inhumans and Mutants running around, Conduits would be the last straw! He would get along great Spider-man.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

pretty much the same as mutants.

Spideysense44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#6  Edited By Spideysense44

Mutant

devilsgrin81

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By devilsgrin81

Now that i've played the game... have to suspect Conduits are Mutants. Considering the was Delsin gets his powers, it seems very much like the manifestation of a latent mutation.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
    deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aren't mutants born with their powers? I wouldn't call delsin a mutant and i can see him being friend with deadpool or maybe even daredevil or spiderman

Ascended

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Ascended

@jayc1324 said:

Aren't mutants born with their powers? I wouldn't call delsin a mutant and i can see him being friend with deadpool or maybe even daredevil or spiderman

No, mutants are people who can also get their powers in other ways. Like Peter Parker gets bitten by a spider during high school. It doesn't have to derive from your nurture.

Would Delsin be able to give guys like Gambit, Captain America, Deadpool, DareDevil, Spider man, and Wolverine a good fight? I also can't see the conduit becoming any more powerful than just that category unless he can evolve or turn into something else in some sort of way (which has never ever happened in the games). This is just my opinion though. I would like to hear more from other people.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ascended: He would be able to give all of those guys a good fight. He has a healing factor better than Spiderman's and cap's and has healed from gunshot wounds instantly. He can also vaporize people and has chains that he can hit you with to kill/vaporize you as well. And he can shoot vaporizing energy from his hands like a gun. Delsin can also phase through objects in a quick burst. Kinda like bursting through a wall but not actually hitting anything. This allows him to be extremely evasive. He would be almost impossible to take down but his only real attack would be trying to vaporize them which wouldn't be effective on wolverine or Deadpool.

And thanks for the info about mutants.

Ascended

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Ascended

@jayc1324: What about against Hulk and Human Torch?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ascended: he won't be able to vaporize the hulk and I don't think he would be able to vaporize torch either. The most he could do is keep phasing through them and avoiding their strikes until they finally get lucky and get him, but then they'd have to restrain him because he will come back.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.