If they did another Marvel/DC crossover.....

#1 Posted by CF12793 (2992 posts) - - Show Bio

what would you want to see happen in it? Not just 2 characters meeting, I'm talking about another major crossover like they did in the 90's. I would personally like to see:

Batman fight Wolverine (NEEDS to happen)

the Spider-family interacting with the Bat family (Kaine and Damian Wayne would be a great team up)

Red Hulk slugging it out with Lobo

Deathstroke taking on/interacting with Deadpool, and Taskmaster

Norman Osborn and Lex Luthor working together

Superman fighting Ultron

the Joker and Deadpool interacting

Black Panther vs. Batman (I'm not sure why this has ever happened, the parallels between the characters are almost neverending)

Loki and the Joker teaming up (somehow I feel that the Clown Prince of Crime would earn the respect of the God of Mischief, and almost frighten him)

I don't know, are my ideas appealing or totally lame? If so, then I want to hear yours!

#2 Posted by V_Scarlotte_Rose (6312 posts) - - Show Bio

@CF12793: Loki and The Joker sounds like a good idea.

I'd quite like to see a Batwoman and Captain Marvel team-up. Not sure what they'd do, but I just like both characters.

#3 Posted by Rick_Grayson (794 posts) - - Show Bio

As long as Batman finally stomps Iron Man I'm happy

#4 Posted by Veshark (9058 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see actual, well thought-out matchups, not popularity contests. Here's my wishlist:

- Captain America vs. Batman - for real this time. A brutal slugfest of tactics and gadgets between my favorite Marvel and favorite DC.

- Nova Corps vs. Green Lantern Corps! Ego vs Mogo!

- Bat Family meeting the Fantastic Four...this one will be funny just because they're both complete opposites.

- Mr. Mxyzptlk vs. Impossible Man (This will be an annoyingly insane one)

- Aquaman and Namor fighting to determine who rules the rightful Atlantis. Aquaman will totally crush Namor *braces for Namor fan backlash*

- Man-Thing and Swamp Thing chilling together in the Everglades, reminiscing about their human lives and comparing the Nexus to the Green!

Oh man, Loki and Joker would be a really cool team-up!

#5 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

I used to live for these crossovers but DC characters are pretty irrelevant to me now so I would not care if they did 100 more crossovers I would never buy or even read it for free tbh.

#6 Posted by Nightwing4 (366 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel like Loki would view Joker as a pawn, rather than a partner. Joker would be thinking of backstabbing him anyway. He doesn't like being told what to do. In other news, I'd like to see Supergirl and Ms Marvel team up.

#7 Posted by herrweis (434 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like to see more villian crossovers

Ultron/Brainiac

Enchantress/Circe

Kraven/Catman

Bullseye/Deadshot

Bane/Sabretooth

Attuma/Ocean Master

Galactus/Anti-Monitor

#8 Posted by Akindoodle (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

@herrweis said:

I would like to see more villian crossovers

Ultron/Brainiac

Enchantress/Circe

Kraven/Catman

Bullseye/Deadshot

Bane/Sabretooth

Attuma/Ocean Master

Galactus/Anti-Monitor

Absolutely Yes. GOD, MAKE THIS HAPPEN!

#9 Posted by Dayvid3 (807 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to see the upper echelon, comsic, godlike types mix it up a bit. living tribunal, celestials, guardians, watchers, darkseid, thanos kind of types. Sure we all have the street level fights we'd like to see, but hope about some serious scope to the crossover. Infinity saga style participation

#10 Edited by herrweis (434 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Edited by Akindoodle (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

@herrweis said:

I also wouldn't mind seeing

Viper/Cheshire

Black Cat/Catwoman

Madame Masque/Talia

Abomination/Bizarro

Black Queen Selene/Jeannette (http://www.comicvine.com/jeannette/4005-59952/)

More of the Secret Six never hurt anyone. I'd like to see Black Queen Madelyn Pryor and Scandal Savage too. Just take a sec and think about it...

And maybe Madame Hydra and Cheshire. Don't really know Viper

#12 Posted by Arkhamc1tizen (2145 posts) - - Show Bio

@cf12793 said:

what would you want to see happen in it? Not just 2 characters meeting, I'm talking about another major crossover like they did in the 90's. I would personally like to see:

Batman fight Wolverine (NEEDS to happen)

the Spider-family interacting with the Bat family (Kaine and Damian Wayne would be a great team up)

Red Hulk slugging it out with Lobo

Deathstroke taking on/interacting with Deadpool, and Taskmaster

Norman Osborn and Lex Luthor working together

Superman fighting Ultron

the Joker and Deadpool interacting

Black Panther vs. Batman (I'm not sure why this has ever happened, the parallels between the characters are almost neverending)

Loki and the Joker teaming up (somehow I feel that the Clown Prince of Crime would earn the respect of the God of Mischief, and almost frighten him)

I don't know, are my ideas appealing or totally lame? If so, then I want to hear yours!

this and this

@veshark said:

I want to see actual, well thought-out matchups, not popularity contests. Here's my wishlist:

- Captain America vs. Batman - for real this time. A brutal slugfest of tactics and gadgets between my favorite Marvel and favorite DC.

- Nova Corps vs. Green Lantern Corps! Ego vs Mogo!

- Bat Family meeting the Fantastic Four...this one will be funny just because they're both complete opposites.

- Mr. Mxyzptlk vs. Impossible Man (This will be an annoyingly insane one)

- Aquaman and Namor fighting to determine who rules the rightful Atlantis. Aquaman will totally crush Namor *braces for Namor fan backlash*

- Man-Thing and Swamp Thing chilling together in the Everglades, reminiscing about their human lives and comparing the Nexus to the Green!

@CF12793 Oh man, Loki and Joker would be a really cool team-up!

plus

the guardians team getting lantern rings

starlord-green

gamora-indigo

groot- red

drax-yellow

rocket-blue

avengers vs darkside

#13 Edited by herrweis (434 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Edited by Akindoodle (1021 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.