I have a question about galactus and the celestials?

#1 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Well you see i read a comic and thor hit a weak celestial with hsi hammer and rocked the planet but yet it didnt budeg even once or notice what he had doen to it. No galactus on the other had he get knocked down pretty easily for some odd reason liek when hulk threw him self at galactus for a punch or human torch i heard knocked him down? Is he really that much stronger then a celestial also galactus never really grow why i've seen him like at 1000ft fighting 20,000ft celestial.

#2 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

galactus' strength, is well over class 100. he can pick up mountains with just a hint of power cosmic to enhance it. now, imagine glactus using the power cosmic, to ehance all the powers he can

#3 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

I knwo that lol hes usally always starved but they always make like the celestial look stronger.

#4 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

when did johnny or hulk knock over galactus?

#5 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

In oen pick it says the day galalactus falls it has hulk jumping up and punching galactus and my friend told me since hes a human torch fan oen time human torch threw a punch so hard to knocked galactus down.

#6 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

zee crusher says:

"In oen pick it says the day galalactus falls it has hulk jumping up and punching galactus and my friend told me since hes a human torch fan oen time human torch threw a punch so hard to knocked galactus down."

Then your friend has the IQ of a squirrel.

#7 Posted by Apparition (11349 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah human torch isnt strong enough to knock luke cage over, so he definitely didnt knock over galactus!

#8 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

And Johnny storm is very far from the sharpest tool in the box. While Galactus is one of THE sharpest tools in any box.

#9 Posted by zee crusher (8997 posts) - - Show Bio

Dreadnaught says:

"zee crusher says:
"In oen pick it says the day galalactus falls it has hulk jumping up and punching galactus and my friend told me since hes a human torch fan oen time human torch threw a punch so hard to knocked galactus down."
Then your friend has the IQ of a squirrel."

Lol no i do for beleiving him.

#10 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

human torch SUCKS
Post Edited:2007-10-07 00:36:07

#11 Posted by Supreme Marvel (11267 posts) - - Show Bio

Legendary Bio Vishanti says:

"human torch SUCKS
Post Edited:2007-10-07 00:36:07"

so does your mum. real hard

#12 Posted by Legendary Bio Vishanti (3333 posts) - - Show Bio

Lord Shazam says:

"Legendary Bio Vishanti says:
"human torch SUCKS
Post Edited:2007-10-07 00:36:07"
so does your mum. real hard"

yeah, cuz mine can get some action. unlike yours

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.