I have a choice

#1 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Alright so Friendly Nighborhood Spider-Man is ending and I have a choice to make for a new subscription. I am debating between Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, Punisher War Journal, and Daredevil. What do you think?

#2 Posted by Hagane Enna (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

Well, I'm not familiar with the others. I am however a She Hulk fan so I suggest her title. There's also the fact that Peter David starts in one the next issue. Strange man but a good author.

#3 Posted by Darkchild (40542 posts) - - Show Bio

Nobody says:

"Alright so Friendly Nighborhood Spider-Man is ending and I have a choice to make for a new subscription. I am debating between Ms. Marvel, She-Hulk, Punisher War Journal, and Daredevil. What do you think?"

Punisher or DD

#4 Posted by Mantid (4417 posts) - - Show Bio

DD or Ms. Marvel. Or just DD.
Post Edited:2007-10-19 08:43:09

#5 Posted by Kraven (517 posts) - - Show Bio

DD by far. Daredevil is the first character that became one of my favourites by actually reading and comparing his comics to others.

I suggest you get some Trade Paper backs of the Bendis & Brubaker runs to catch up. These are some of the finest examples of creative comic writing I have ever seen.

If you try DD and like it, you should also read some of the original Miller arcs. (#168-191)

#6 Posted by Valkaad (2589 posts) - - Show Bio

Kraven says:

"DD by far. Daredevil is the first character that became one of my favourites by actually reading and comparing his comics to others. I suggest you get some Trade Paper backs of the Bendis & Brubaker runs to catch up. These are some of the finest examples of creative comic writing I have ever seen. If you try DD and like it, you should also read some of the original Miller arcs. (#168-191)"

Get the DD Born Again trade it is top notch. One of the greatest storylines of all time.

#7 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel

#8 Posted by Eternal Chaos (22990 posts) - - Show Bio

Ms. Marvel

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.