Hom Scarlet Witch vs Sephiroth

#1 Posted by liasesanz (91 posts) - - Show Bio

Who will be victorious?

#2 Posted by PhoenixoftheTides (3443 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL I'll bite. Anyway, I think she could take him without her HoM power levels. Having the ability to mess with people's possibilities is pretty powerful on it's own, and all he really has are magic spells via Materia, which her Chthonic connection via hex should be able to turn against him pretty quickly, and an unwieldy katana, which should be easily dealt with using a hex. He's very powerful in FF land, where people neatly line up to engage in a fight, but I don't think most of these uber-powerful, stupid JRPG characters are that powerful in superhero terms.

#3 Posted by liasesanz (91 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by Maddpanda531 (985 posts) - - Show Bio

@liasesanz: I feel like the ability to warp reality trumps being speedy.

#5 Posted by liasesanz (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@maddpanda531: I'm pretty sure Wanda's powerful enough to erase Sephiroth out of existence!

#6 Posted by Maddpanda531 (985 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Posted by liasesanz (91 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Maddpanda531 (985 posts) - - Show Bio

@liasesanz: This is a one sided fight. I wasn't being vague in the first point, so my statement doesn't warrant any clarification. It was very straightforward.

#9 Posted by Supreme_Maj (255 posts) - - Show Bio

No more Sephiroth and that's all don't mess up with a being who has her kind of powers

#10 Edited by liasesanz (91 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by liasesanz (91 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by AweSam (7360 posts) - - Show Bio

FACT: Sephiroth wins simply because of his awesomeness.

#13 Posted by liasesanz (91 posts) - - Show Bio

@awesam: Please clarified on why he would be victorious, if you don't mind.

#14 Posted by marvel_xmen_storm_ororo_munroe (24 posts) - - Show Bio

@liasesanz: i was reading somewhere sephiroth can if truly needed to like in a life and death time can tap into the"grey" and turn a enemy into a ally or a ally into a enemy for up to two hours.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.