Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Has the Ultimate Mavel universe ever crossed over with theMarvelU

Avatar image for thesavageassasin
    TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

Has this ever happened?

Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Lyrad

Yes...... It has happened, I'm just having trouble remembering where........ Erm.......   I'll get there. Hmm..... Did it happen in the Ultimate Fantastic Four?  Young Reed of the Ultimate Universe managed to contact old Reed from Marvel universe????    Am I right here, can anyone correct me? 

And I'm sure the bald black Nick Fury from Ultimate universe has met with the Nick from Marvel....... Again, am I dreaming these?   Can some one correct me??
    Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By Aronmorales

Wasn't it...no, that was the ultimate Universe meeting the Zombie Universe.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself

no...never happened....the time that you're talking about Lyrad was when Ultimate Reed contacted the Reed of the Mavel Zombieverse

Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lyrad
    @Aronmorales said:
    "Wasn't it...no, that was the ultimate Universe meeting the Zombie Universe. "

Ahhhhh...... Yeah, sorry my mistake, Reed met up with the Reed from the Zombie Universe, thats right. 

The Nick Fury one though, this definetly wasn't to do with the Zombie universe.........  Or have I made this up in my own dream world????
    Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Lyrad
    @danhimself said:
    "no...never happened....the time that you're talking about Lyrad was when Ultimate Reed contacted the Reed of the Mavel Zombieverse "

Yeah, I remember now.     Can anyone tell me about the Nick Fury thing though? It's annoying me now, because I don't know if I imagined it. Lol.  Honestly, I'm confusing my self.
    Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#7  Edited By Aronmorales

Not to my knowledge.

Lyrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Lyrad
    @Aronmorales said:
    "Not to my knowledge. "

Yeah...... I think I made this up in my subconscience like a weirdo schitzo!
    Avatar image for thesavageassasin
    TheSavageAssasin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By TheSavageAssasin

Thanks for the info everybody

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marvel 616 is paralleled by the normal Squadron Supremeverse ( 712 )
    Ultimate Marvel (1610) is paralleled by an Ultimate version of 717 Squadron Supremeverse (31915)
    Zombieverse (2149) is connected to any via the Nexus Of All Realities

first, the Fantastic Four from the Zombieverse (2149) crossed into the Ultimate verse via a machine built by Zombie Richards.

they were returned to their homeworld, and Ultimate Doom went with them.

next, the Ultimate-Supremeverse Squadron  (31915) came to the Ultimateverse (1610)  , then the Ultimateverse  (1610)  heroes, along with Ultimate Nick Fury, went to the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915)   . 

there (Ultimate-Supremeverse  (31915)  ) it is unveiled that Nick Fury is responsible for the events, and his conspirator is Ultimate Doom, who has survived and travelled from the Zombieverse  (2149) . during a fight between the Ultimateverse (1610) heros and the Ultimate-Supremeverse  (31915)  heros, Arcanna and Scarlet Witches power collide, causing an effect that brings the original Squadron Supreme ( 712 ) into the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915)   .

everything becomes settled, and Ultimate Nick Fury is left in the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915)   . 
    Doom escapes. Ultimate Furys presence, and the event of the Ultimate heros having been in the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915)   , cause a ripple effect were the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915) begins to mirror the Ultimateverse (1610)  , much in the way the 1602 world was formatted.

phew!

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#11  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @CATMANEXE said:
    "Marvel 616 is paralleled by the normal Squadron Supremeverse ( 712 ) Ultimate Marvel (1610) is paralleled by an Ultimate version of 717 Squadron Supremeverse (31915) Zombieverse (2149) is connected to any via the Nexus Of All Realities first, the Fantastic Four from the Zombieverse (2149) crossed into the Ultimate verse via a machine built by Zombie Richards.  they were returned to their homeworld, and Ultimate Doom went with them. next, the Ultimate-Supremeverse Squadron  (31915) came to the Ultimateverse (1610)  , then the Ultimateverse  (1610)  heroes, along with Ultimate Nick Fury, went to the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915)   .   there (Ultimate-Supremeverse  (31915)  ) it is unveiled that Nick Fury is responsible for the events, and his conspirator is Ultimate Doom, who has survived and travelled from the Zombieverse  (2149) . during a fight between the Ultimateverse (1610) heros and the Ultimate-Supremeverse  (31915)  heros, Arcanna and Scarlet Witches power collide, causing an effect that brings the original Squadron Supreme ( 712 ) into the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915)   .  everything becomes settled, and Ultimate Nick Fury is left in the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915)   .  Doom escapes. Ultimate Furys presence, and the event of the Ultimate heros having been in the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915)   , cause a ripple effect were the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915) begins to mirror the Ultimateverse (1610)  , much in the way the 1602 world was formatted.  phew! "
    I look at that and I see the word "Ultimate" everywhere, but yeah, that's how everything went
    girth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#12  Edited By girth

I would love to see a 616 and ultimate crossover.

Strife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Strife

well something weird happened...Somehow Whirlwind got his ultimate universe costume and started wearing that in 616 as well.

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By DH69

i think i remember ultimate reed having a cameo in 616 fantastic four, when reed was conversing with parrelel versions of himself, when he was trying to come up with solutions for a problem he was facing

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#15  Edited By The_Martian

Right after House of M, a woman dressed like Scarlet Witch is seen in Ultimate Spider-Man and is being arrested while saying, "No more Mutants!" or something like that. Was it 616 Scarlet Witch? I doubt it.

DH69

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By DH69
    @Nobody:  i remember a woman dressed as 616 spider-woman screaming about secret invasion a few months back before ultimatum started in Ultimate Spider-man
    BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#17  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy

Kind of glad Marvel hasn't started mixing up all the universes like DC does all the time.

Avatar image for defaultdefaultdefault
    defaultdefaultdefault

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

theyll crossover eventually. likely the big story theyre working towards for an ender.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.