Has the Ultimate Mavel universe ever crossed over with theMarvelU

#1 Posted by TheSavageAssasin (2761 posts) - - Show Bio

Has this ever happened?

#2 Posted by Lyrad (369 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes...... It has happened, I'm just having trouble remembering where........ Erm.......   I'll get there. Hmm..... Did it happen in the Ultimate Fantastic Four?  Young Reed of the Ultimate Universe managed to contact old Reed from Marvel universe????    Am I right here, can anyone correct me? 
 
And I'm sure the bald black Nick Fury from Ultimate universe has met with the Nick from Marvel....... Again, am I dreaming these?   Can some one correct me??
#3 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Wasn't it...no, that was the ultimate Universe meeting the Zombie Universe.

#4 Posted by danhimself (22552 posts) - - Show Bio

no...never happened....the time that you're talking about Lyrad was when Ultimate Reed contacted the Reed of the Mavel Zombieverse

#5 Posted by Lyrad (369 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
"Wasn't it...no, that was the ultimate Universe meeting the Zombie Universe. "

Ahhhhh...... Yeah, sorry my mistake, Reed met up with the Reed from the Zombie Universe, thats right. 
 
 
The Nick Fury one though, this definetly wasn't to do with the Zombie universe.........  Or have I made this up in my own dream world????
#6 Posted by Lyrad (369 posts) - - Show Bio
@danhimself said:
"no...never happened....the time that you're talking about Lyrad was when Ultimate Reed contacted the Reed of the Mavel Zombieverse "

Yeah, I remember now.     Can anyone tell me about the Nick Fury thing though? It's annoying me now, because I don't know if I imagined it. Lol.  Honestly, I'm confusing my self.
#7 Posted by Aronmorales (9434 posts) - - Show Bio

Not to my knowledge.

#8 Posted by Lyrad (369 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aronmorales said:
"Not to my knowledge. "

Yeah...... I think I made this up in my subconscience like a weirdo schitzo!
#9 Posted by TheSavageAssasin (2761 posts) - - Show Bio

Thanks for the info everybody

#10 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel 616 is paralleled by the normal Squadron Supremeverse ( 712 )
Ultimate Marvel (1610) is paralleled by an Ultimate version of 717 Squadron Supremeverse (31915)
Zombieverse (2149) is connected to any via the Nexus Of All Realities
 
first, the Fantastic Four from the Zombieverse (2149) crossed into the Ultimate verse via a machine built by Zombie Richards.
 
they were returned to their homeworld, and Ultimate Doom went with them.

next, the Ultimate-Supremeverse Squadron  (31915) came to the Ultimateverse (1610)  , then the Ultimateverse  (1610)  heroes, along with Ultimate Nick Fury, went to the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915)   . 
 
there (Ultimate-Supremeverse  (31915)  ) it is unveiled that Nick Fury is responsible for the events, and his conspirator is Ultimate Doom, who has survived and travelled from the Zombieverse  (2149) . during a fight between the Ultimateverse (1610) heros and the Ultimate-Supremeverse  (31915)  heros, Arcanna and Scarlet Witches power collide, causing an effect that brings the original Squadron Supreme ( 712 ) into the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915)   .
 
everything becomes settled, and Ultimate Nick Fury is left in the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915)   . 
Doom escapes. Ultimate Furys presence, and the event of the Ultimate heros having been in the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915)   , cause a ripple effect were the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915) begins to mirror the Ultimateverse (1610)  , much in the way the 1602 world was formatted.
 
phew!

#11 Posted by War Killer (20209 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
"Marvel 616 is paralleled by the normal Squadron Supremeverse ( 712 ) Ultimate Marvel (1610) is paralleled by an Ultimate version of 717 Squadron Supremeverse (31915) Zombieverse (2149) is connected to any via the Nexus Of All Realities first, the Fantastic Four from the Zombieverse (2149) crossed into the Ultimate verse via a machine built by Zombie Richards.  they were returned to their homeworld, and Ultimate Doom went with them. next, the Ultimate-Supremeverse Squadron  (31915) came to the Ultimateverse (1610)  , then the Ultimateverse  (1610)  heroes, along with Ultimate Nick Fury, went to the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915)   .   there (Ultimate-Supremeverse  (31915)  ) it is unveiled that Nick Fury is responsible for the events, and his conspirator is Ultimate Doom, who has survived and travelled from the Zombieverse  (2149) . during a fight between the Ultimateverse (1610) heros and the Ultimate-Supremeverse  (31915)  heros, Arcanna and Scarlet Witches power collide, causing an effect that brings the original Squadron Supreme ( 712 ) into the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915)   .  everything becomes settled, and Ultimate Nick Fury is left in the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915)   .  Doom escapes. Ultimate Furys presence, and the event of the Ultimate heros having been in the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915)   , cause a ripple effect were the Ultimate-Supremeverse (31915) begins to mirror the Ultimateverse (1610)  , much in the way the 1602 world was formatted.  phew! "
I look at that and I see the word "Ultimate" everywhere, but yeah, that's how everything went
#12 Posted by Girth (1041 posts) - - Show Bio

I would love to see a 616 and ultimate crossover.

#13 Posted by Strife (1102 posts) - - Show Bio

well something weird happened...Somehow Whirlwind got his ultimate universe costume and started wearing that in 616 as well.

#14 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

i think i remember ultimate reed having a cameo in 616 fantastic four, when reed was conversing with parrelel versions of himself, when he was trying to come up with solutions for a problem he was facing

#15 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Right after House of M, a woman dressed like Scarlet Witch is seen in Ultimate Spider-Man and is being arrested while saying, "No more Mutants!" or something like that. Was it 616 Scarlet Witch? I doubt it.

#16 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nobody:  i remember a woman dressed as 616 spider-woman screaming about secret invasion a few months back before ultimatum started in Ultimate Spider-man
#17 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7853 posts) - - Show Bio

Kind of glad Marvel hasn't started mixing up all the universes like DC does all the time.

#18 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

theyll crossover eventually. likely the big story theyre working towards for an ender.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.