Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

guardians of the galaxy trailer soon?

TazzMission

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

well now i need to see this

Not too long ago, James Gunn let it be known that the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer will be coming soon, and now that looks to be the case as a source within the industry has provided Cosmic Book News some tidbits of information.

The source has a friend who has seen the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer and describes it as "fantastic."

The trailer will also feature a first look at the villain of the film with Lee Pace as Ronan, serving as an admiral to Thanos, the Mad Titan from The Avengers movie mid-credit scene.

There has been some discussion amongst fans about how close James Gunn will be keeping with the Marvel comic books, but in regards to the look of Ronan, I've been told Ronan looks dead on from the comics.

Previously, a photographer on the movie teased Lee Pace's Ronan would feature the blue skin as well at prosthetics on his forehead and chin as well.

Some other information we know about Ronan is that Nebula works for him, played by Karen Gillan, and that he attempts to hunt down the Guardians of the Galaxy in the movie. Gamora (Zoe Saldana) and Korath (Djimon Hounsou) also have been said to be working for Ronan.

"He’s a f*cking psycho!" Lee Pace said about Ronan in a previous interview. "He’s a real monster. I’ve had the best time playing this character. I’m glad it's all on film and I never thought I could be so nuts in it."

http://movies.cosmicbooknews.com/content/exclusive-guardians-galaxy-trailer-fantastic-description-lee-pace-ronan#jGgyclxjGrlZoLIs.99

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
    deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.