Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Gravity character question

Tone702

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Tone702

I'm not familiar with him, and have never read through any comics with him in it. The little information I know about him is from wikias and forums. I was hoping some of you on here could tell me more about him, since I find him an intriguing character. I've come up short at the local comic store when trying to find comics with him in it. (it's a small store and the only one in town, not a great selection unfortunately)

I have read using his powers he can essentially fly, create force fields and shoot concussive blasts. I've seen panels where he tossed Rhino a great distance, using his powers of course. And I read on a wikia he once died saving the lives of others by holding a planet together long enough for them to escape.  

My question is, I know the way he controls gravity and uses his powers is different than Gravitons, but can he do the same thing as Graviton, even if it's on a lesser scale?  

Also, since losing his power upgrade as Protector of the Universe, is he back to levels where he was at previously, or did he retain some small power upgrade? 

Sorry for the third question, I promise it's the last, but I've seen panels where his fists are glowing while punching, does he uses his powers to strike ala Iron Fist? 

ms__omega

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ms__omega

1. Given time he might be on Gravitons level but marvel hasn't focused much attention on him in a while imo I would say yes eventually.

2. Sadly no it seems that his powers have returned to their original levels.

3. He pretty much can he uses his gravity powers to simulate super strength so yes

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.