Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Graphic novels/compilations?

mchlfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm trying to get into Marvel but I'm not really the type to go buy comics every week or whatever, so does Marvel have any good graphic novels or compilations I should buy? I heard The Infinity Gauntlet was good and ordered it from Amazon

Avatar image for transformers1024
    Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@mchlfx: What characters are you interested in?

mchlfx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

StarWatcher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By StarWatcher

If you're into X-men, I suggest God Loves Man Kills. It's a graphic novel and it's amazing. Very dark and deep, and showcases the pitch and environment of the X-men well.

Plus, you don't need a lot of background knowledge to get into it and understand what's going on.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.