Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Galactus ' s height

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hello how much is tall galactus ? on the site is 28' 9'' is it correct ? in the comics his dimension is very much different, however I read on an unofficial site that his height diminished by as much as 10' 9'' when he hungry so when he is hungry is tall 18'' ?

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Jigen879

ehm i mean he is tall at the top tall 28 feet and 9 inches, diminished by 10 feet and 9 inches and so whe he is hungry is tall 18 feet ?

ShenKuei

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By ShenKuei

His height varies. He can be almost any size he wants.

Starbrander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Varies because Galactus is seen different by all species. He's a force of nature, not a humanoid. He's pure energy and the suit contains it.

So how tall is energy?

No Caption Provided

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jigen879

no i want to know if he diminished by as much as 10 feet and 9 inches ( he is tall normally 28 feet and 9 inches ) how much is tall ? I'm italian so i can't understand by as much as it means 28 feet and 9 inches - 10 feet and 9 inches or 28 feet and 9 inches comes 10 feet and 9 inches when he is hungry ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5fbfd5d291164
    deactivated-5fbfd5d291164

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 74

User Lists: 7

He is as tall as he wants.

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Jigen879

I know this but i want to resolve just my question so if he is tall normally 28 feet and 9 inches if he is hungry his height diminished by as much as 10 feet and 9 inches so this means 28 ' 9 '' - 10 ' 9 '' = 18 '' or is 28 ' 9 '' - 18 ' = 10 ' 9 '' ?

PS does he appear like an human height ?

MrMiracle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MrMiracle

@jigen879 said:

I know this but i want to resolve just my question so if he is tall normally 28 feet and 9 inches if he is hungry his height diminished by as much as 10 feet and 9 inches so this means 28 ' 9 '' - 10 ' 9 '' = 18 '' or is 28 ' 9 '' - 18 ' = 10 ' 9 '' ?

PS does he appear like an human height ?

The way it is worded would suggest that he is 18' (about 5.5m) tall while hungry. This is 3x the height of an average adult male at 6' (about 1.8m). Hope that helps.

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm italian and i didn't understand just the meaning of the by as much as so it means - 10' 9 '' ? An other question is he never appeared as tall as a man of average height? If so where ?

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Interesting.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By kgb725

Depends on what he wants

Jigen879

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So he is tall normally 28 ' 9'' and when he is hungry 18 '' howver did he never appaer like an human height ? I do not like the fact that the giant marvel characters drawings I find something the child is better dc comics characters that draws powerful but normal height as Lucifer

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.