Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Funko's Marvel Collector Corps Now Shipping Internationally

gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck

Back in January, Funk announced plans for a Marvel Collector Corps. Basically, you subscribe and receive cool and exclusive items in the box, mailed to your doorstep. You can read the original announcement HERE.

One thing that bummed some out was the lack of international shipping. The good news is, that's changing. More territories have been added to the shipping list. Fingers crossed your country is listed.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Funko is excited to announce that Marvel Collector Corps is now shipping internationally.

In addition to the United States and Canada, Marvel Collector Corps now ships to the following countries: Mexico, Great Britain, Germany, France, Japan, Italy, Spain, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina, China, India, Thailand, South Africa, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Sweden, and Norway.

In January, Funko and Marvel launched the first-of-its-kind subscription box service – Marvel Collector Corps – featuring 100% exclusive collectibles, apparel and accessories from some of the biggest events in the Marvel movie and comic book universe.

The debut box ships in April and will feature items from Marvel’s Avengers: Age of Ultron, including an exclusive 6” Iron Man Hulkbuster Pop! Vinyl collectible that is only available through Marvel Collector Corps. The box contents also include a T-shirt featuring one of four exclusive designs, an additional stylized vinyl collectible, an exclusive variant cover comic book, and two premium accessories. The box represents over $50 of value.

Boxes will ship every two months and Marvel’s Ant-Man will be featured in the June box.

The service includes two levels – the basic Collector level and the Founder level. Customers who sign up for the Founders program, which includes a six-box subscription, will receive an exclusive Founder Statue on the 12-month anniversary of their first box shipment. As long as their membership does not lapse, Founders will continue to receive a new exclusive figure every year on their anniversary.

The Marvel Collector Corps service from Funko is available for $25 per box, and fans can sign up now at www.collectorcorps.com.

I can't wait to see what's inside.

Kgphil01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kgphil01

I ordered this the day they started taking orders. it's been a long 3 months waiting for this thing to ship! Still have one more to go...

rev_sulphur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 5

No Republic Of Ireland. come on Marvel don't forget us. I would drop Nerd Black and Loot Crate for this.

Cave_Duck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I'm not sure whether to be happy I can get this now, or to despair at the pain my credit card is feeling...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.