Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Foreshadowing way back in 2010

p3t3r133

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By p3t3r133

I don't know if this has bee discussed at all, but I just saw this picture in an oldish IGN article and noticed that there is a lot of foreshadowing of events, as far back as 2010, but they are all vague enough you wouldn't know until they happened. Its cool that they had Age of Ultron and all these other events planned out enough to put subtle hints like this into a page.

No Caption Provided

Theres a lot on here thats obvious like Who is worthy and Schizm but some are vague. Is Steve's vision the reworking of Avengers? And the Whats in the Rings one is unfamiliar to me.

Edit: I see that this is already been posted,

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.