final mua2 character

#1 Posted by weapon x badazz (638 posts) - - Show Bio

1 character left who dya yall want it to be? personally i want tha Silver Surfer back. Plz let it be him
#2 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it's Cable

#3 Posted by Spid3r-Man (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Cable is one of the NPC mini-bosses, only chance you have of playing with him in the game is if he becomes DLC.

#4 Posted by Kurrent (14067 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spid3r-Man said:
" Cable is one of the NPC mini-bosses, only chance you have of playing with him in the game is if he becomes DLC. "
I hope he does then! Other then him I'd like Havok but he really had nothing to do with Civil War
#5 Posted by Lost_Rellik (2120 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Cyclops, Nightcrawler, Magneto, or Quicksilver. All of them could be great fun!
#6 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

what about unlockables? they stated in the press there are both more unlockable characters and DLC. close to twice as many unlockable ones as their are revealed playable.
 
last reveal. ill guess Hercules.

#7 Posted by sora_thekey (8159 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
"what about unlockables? they stated in the press there are both more unlockable characters and DLC. close to twice as many unlockable ones as their are revealed playable.  last reveal. ill guess Hercules. "

Is Goliath in this cause he might be the unlockable character
Moderator
#8 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

it won't be Jessica Drew, she's NPC

Moderator
#9 Posted by weapon x badazz (638 posts) - - Show Bio

wats DLC stand for? it shouldnt be herc, thurrs already the same type of characters ie cage, hulk, thing and juggs if ya pre ordered it like i have. think herc mite be NPC. Want it 2 be the Surfer man hed be the powerfullest character on it like he was one of them in tha first if the make his powers rite and tht. Wat about Sentry, Black Panther, Cyclops or som1 new? September the 25th baby
#10 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" it won't be Jessica Drew, she's NPC "
She is? I thought I read on IGN that she was playable, along with Lady Deathstrike. But then again, it is IGN......
#11 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@Sparda said:
" @pixelized said:
" it won't be Jessica Drew, she's NPC "
She is? I thought I read on IGN that she was playable, along with Lady Deathstrike. But then again, it is IGN...... "
i think i know what you're talking about and that article was about characters you would encounter throughout the game. Click
Moderator
#12 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7711 posts) - - Show Bio

IDK. i'm kind of upset at the limited character selection. so many characters i enjoyed playing as on the first game is now gone... and not to many new interesting characters i look foward to playing as...besides gambit and gg.

#13 Posted by warlock360 (28050 posts) - - Show Bio
@weapon x badazz said:
" wats DLC stand for? it shouldnt be herc, thurrs already the same type of characters ie cage, hulk, thing and juggs if ya pre ordered it like i have. think herc mite be NPC. Want it 2 be the Surfer man hed be the powerfullest character on it like he was one of them in tha first if the make his powers rite and tht. Wat about Sentry, Black Panther, Cyclops or som1 new? September the 25th baby "
dlc = downloadable content
#14 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @Sparda said:
" @pixelized said:
" it won't be Jessica Drew, she's NPC "
She is? I thought I read on IGN that she was playable, along with Lady Deathstrike. But then again, it is IGN...... "
i think i know what you're talking about and that article was about characters you would encounter throughout the game. Click "
Ah, I see. Thanks for clearing that up, then. It's weird, Graphically Spider-Woman and Deathstrike look kind of weak, but War Machine looks really good.
#15 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah. i froze the clips and took various screenshots. saw Deathstrike in a quick scene with Venom, Green Goblin, Bullseye and a few others. no clue of what position she gets in the game though but shes definatly in there somewhere.

#16 Posted by weapon x badazz (638 posts) - - Show Bio

Does any 1 knw if  ya would be able to get DLC characters for ps3? And i think they need a powerfull hero for the final character not an average street leveller
#17 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
" yeah. i froze the clips and took various screenshots. saw Deathstrike in a quick scene with Venom, Green Goblin, Bullseye and a few others. no clue of what position she gets in the game though but shes definatly in there somewhere. "
she's NPC
Moderator
#18 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18848 posts) - - Show Bio

There are two left actually.

#19 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" @CATMANEXE said:
" yeah. i froze the clips and took various screenshots. saw Deathstrike in a quick scene with Venom, Green Goblin, Bullseye and a few others. no clue of what position she gets in the game though but shes definatly in there somewhere. "
she's NPC "
cool that shes in it. hope shes as much of a challenge as she was in XML2.
one of my favorite fights in that one.
#20 Posted by weapon x badazz (638 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
"There are two left actually. "

No thurr aint check the mua2 website, 1 empty space left, Ms Marvel was the lastest revealed player
#21 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18848 posts) - - Show Bio
@weapon x badazz said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
"There are two left actually. "
No thurr aint check the mua2 website, 1 empty space left, Ms Marvel was the lastest revealed player "
Well your wrong because if you would of paid attention Juggernaut is an exclusive character and he is on there. They are not going to reveal the final character, they are just going to have us find out when the fans play the game. So there are two left.
#22 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @weapon x badazz said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
"There are two left actually. "
No thurr aint check the mua2 website, 1 empty space left, Ms Marvel was the lastest revealed player "
Well your wrong because if you would of paid attention Juggernaut is an exclusive character and he is on there. They are not going to reveal the final character, they are just going to have us find out when the fans play the game. So there are two left. "
They included Juggernaut in the roster when they where previewing it at comic con there's only 1 spot left.
#23 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope it's herc

#24 Posted by Tradog (1768 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope its nick fury.

#25 Edited by CellphoneGirl (18848 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:

" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

" @weapon x badazz said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
"There are two left actually. "
No thurr aint check the mua2 website, 1 empty space left, Ms Marvel was the lastest revealed player "
Well your wrong because if you would of paid attention Juggernaut is an exclusive character and he is on there. They are not going to reveal the final character, they are just going to have us find out when the fans play the game. So there are two left. "
They included Juggernaut in the roster when they where previewing it at comic con there's only 1 spot left. "
The people who made the game said that he wasn't included with the 24! jeesh
 
 
@Tradog said:
" I hope its nick fury. "

Ew why?
#26 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @geraldthesloth said:

" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

" @weapon x badazz said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
"There are two left actually. "
No thurr aint check the mua2 website, 1 empty space left, Ms Marvel was the lastest revealed player "
Well your wrong because if you would of paid attention Juggernaut is an exclusive character and he is on there. They are not going to reveal the final character, they are just going to have us find out when the fans play the game. So there are two left. "
They included Juggernaut in the roster when they where previewing it at comic con there's only 1 spot left. "
The people who made the game said that he wasn't included with the 24! jeesh
 
 
@Tradog said:
" I hope its nick fury. "
Ew why? "
LOL than why would they leave just one open spot on the website..?
#27 Posted by War Killer (20111 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @weapon x badazz said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
"There are two left actually. "
No thurr aint check the mua2 website, 1 empty space left, Ms Marvel was the lastest revealed player "
Well your wrong because if you would of paid attention Juggernaut is an exclusive character and he is on there. They are not going to reveal the final character, they are just going to have us find out when the fans play the game. So there are two left. "
They included Juggernaut in the roster when they where previewing it at comic con there's only 1 spot left. "
No, Juggy only comes with the game when you preorder it from GameStop I think, so yeah, there are two more characters left
#28 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18848 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @geraldthesloth said:

" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

" @weapon x badazz said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
"There are two left actually. "
No thurr aint check the mua2 website, 1 empty space left, Ms Marvel was the lastest revealed player "
Well your wrong because if you would of paid attention Juggernaut is an exclusive character and he is on there. They are not going to reveal the final character, they are just going to have us find out when the fans play the game. So there are two left. "
They included Juggernaut in the roster when they where previewing it at comic con there's only 1 spot left. "
The people who made the game said that he wasn't included with the 24! jeesh
 
 
@Tradog said:
" I hope its nick fury. "
Ew why? "
LOL than why would they leave just one open spot on the website..? "
Just because they are showing the characters they are revealing on that site.
#29 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @geraldthesloth said:

" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

" @weapon x badazz said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
"There are two left actually. "
No thurr aint check the mua2 website, 1 empty space left, Ms Marvel was the lastest revealed player "
Well your wrong because if you would of paid attention Juggernaut is an exclusive character and he is on there. They are not going to reveal the final character, they are just going to have us find out when the fans play the game. So there are two left. "
They included Juggernaut in the roster when they where previewing it at comic con there's only 1 spot left. "
The people who made the game said that he wasn't included with the 24! jeesh
 
 
@Tradog said:
" I hope its nick fury. "
Ew why? "
LOL than why would they leave just one open spot on the website..? "
Just because they are showing the characters they are revealing on that site. "
  what?
#30 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18848 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @geraldthesloth said:

" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

" @weapon x badazz said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
"There are two left actually. "
No thurr aint check the mua2 website, 1 empty space left, Ms Marvel was the lastest revealed player "
Well your wrong because if you would of paid attention Juggernaut is an exclusive character and he is on there. They are not going to reveal the final character, they are just going to have us find out when the fans play the game. So there are two left. "
They included Juggernaut in the roster when they where previewing it at comic con there's only 1 spot left. "
The people who made the game said that he wasn't included with the 24! jeesh
 
 
@Tradog said:
" I hope its nick fury. "
Ew why? "
LOL than why would they leave just one open spot on the website..? "
Just because they are showing the characters they are revealing on that site. "
  what? "
The've been showing each new character each month, except they showed Jean, Gambit, and Penance the same... Anyways they are going to release one more for next month, then we will find out the final SECRET character when we play the game.
#31 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @geraldthesloth said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @geraldthesloth said:

" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

" @weapon x badazz said:
" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
"There are two left actually. "
No thurr aint check the mua2 website, 1 empty space left, Ms Marvel was the lastest revealed player "
Well your wrong because if you would of paid attention Juggernaut is an exclusive character and he is on there. They are not going to reveal the final character, they are just going to have us find out when the fans play the game. So there are two left. "
They included Juggernaut in the roster when they where previewing it at comic con there's only 1 spot left. "
The people who made the game said that he wasn't included with the 24! jeesh
 
 
@Tradog said:
" I hope its nick fury. "
Ew why? "
LOL than why would they leave just one open spot on the website..? "
Just because they are showing the characters they are revealing on that site. "
  what? "
The've been showing each new character each month, except they showed Jean, Gambit, and Penance the same... Anyways they are going to release one more for next month, then we will find out the final SECRET character when we play the game. "
I bet you they wont lol.
#32 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18848 posts) - - Show Bio

That's what they said though.... I bet you don't have twitter.

#33 Posted by Son Of Storm (11262 posts) - - Show Bio

COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC HERE:::but is it true that Jean Grey is locked until u get to unlock her?

#34 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18848 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:
" COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC HERE:::but is it true that Jean Grey is locked until u get to unlock her? "
yeah i think you unlock her in the game..... Which sucks... Because she is going to be one of my faves...
#35 Posted by Son Of Storm (11262 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:
" @Son Of Storm said:
" COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC HERE:::but is it true that Jean Grey is locked until u get to unlock her? "
yeah i think you unlock her in the game..... Which sucks... Because she is going to be one of my faves... "
I know I had her set to...Storm, Jean,Gambit and Hulk...Now that she is locked I think I'm gonna go with Storm, Gambit, Hulk, and Thor.........HMMM wonder what the fusion for Storm&Thor is ????
#36 Posted by _Sojourn_ (19243 posts) - - Show Bio

ID LOVE TO SEE NAMOR...   : )
#37 Edited by CellphoneGirl (18848 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son Of Storm said:

" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

" @Son Of Storm said:
" COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC HERE:::but is it true that Jean Grey is locked until u get to unlock her? "
yeah i think you unlock her in the game..... Which sucks... Because she is going to be one of my faves... "
I know I had her set to...Storm, Jean,Gambit and Hulk...Now that she is locked I think I'm gonna go with Storm, Gambit, Hulk, and Thor.........HMMM wonder what the fusion for Storm&Thor is ???? "
hmm some cool tornado :]
 
@Slight said:

" ID LOVE TO SEE NAMOR...   : ) "


maybe as DLC or NPC
#38 Posted by Son Of Storm (11262 posts) - - Show Bio
@Slight said:
" ID LOVE TO SEE NAMOR...   : ) "

The FISH-STICK


nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

" @Son Of Storm said:

" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

" @Son Of Storm said:
" COMPLETELY OFF TOPIC HERE:::but is it true that Jean Grey is locked until u get to unlock her? "
yeah i think you unlock her in the game..... Which sucks... Because she is going to be one of my faves... "
I know I had her set to...Storm, Jean,Gambit and Hulk...Now that she is locked I think I'm gonna go with Storm, Gambit, Hulk, and Thor.........HMMM wonder what the fusion for Storm&Thor is ???? "
hmm some cool tornado :]

I dont think so...Alone they can kill most of their enemies but together!!! now that's gonna be more than a tornado...MayB a raging storm thing.


#39 Posted by KillerZ (1604 posts) - - Show Bio

Tigra, she was a spy and played on both sides.

Moderator
#41 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

still with that its this guy right here...call it a hunch.
 
in game scene


cinematic...
#42 Edited by CellphoneGirl (18848 posts) - - Show Bio

Those are just Npc's, Marvel annouced that Wonder Man would only be NPC.
 
@KillerZ said:

" Tigra, she was a spy and played on both sides. "

I would love that :]
 
maybe DLC
#43 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

" Those are just Npc's, Marvel annouced that Wonder Man would only be NPC.
 

Marvel didnt announce Hercules was an NPC. nor that there was 2 unannounced playables,
theres only one. hope your not getting your info from IGN.
 http://marvelultimatealliance.marvel.com/
#44 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18848 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:

" @xxCellPhoneGirlxx said:

" Those are just Npc's, Marvel annouced that Wonder Man would only be NPC.
 

Marvel didnt announce Hercules was an NPC. nor that there was 2 unannounced playables,
theres only one. hope your not getting your info from IGN.
 http://marvelultimatealliance.marvel.com/ "
Trust me Herc isn;t playable, also there is a chance he could be DLC
 
I got my info this site
 
 http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2242.0;topicseen
#45 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

im a member there and fellow modder. thats all rumors by gameplayers, and experts at making dupes for rumors i might add. theres nothing official aboput that site.

#46 Posted by CellphoneGirl (18848 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah they put official stuff on there, thats why it says official news

#47 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

i know. ive read it. its official as in stuff marvelmods officially announces.
they also said a bunch of things were in the game that already were proven wrong to date.
 
again, this is the only official news source, unadded to, and i dont mean the forums on this site either, those are user made
 http://marvelultimatealliance.marvel.com/
 
only things revealed thus far.
- most of the characters playable sans one
- there will be DLC and more of it available in the future
- there will be unlockables
- the systems its going to be released for, at this time that excludes PC
- it boosts the Havok engine in addition to the original MUA hardware
- the plotline follows Civil War, but not entirely and has open endings that are user determined.
- the game adds Fusion moves to the mix.

#48 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Herc is one of the characters you encounter in the game, he's NPC

Moderator
#49 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE: Well, I'm glad someone agrees with me on wanting Herc in it.
#50 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
" Herc is one of the characters you encounter in the game, he's NPC "
IGN ill pass. you should too. they posted an official list of all the announced characters they made up when it was first announced it was being made (Hercules was on theyre list. (Juggernaut, Jean Grey and Hulk were not). thats not a reliable news source. they print internet rumors and claim them as fact just to get more hits.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.