Face Of Marvel

#1 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio

So if you where a random person who just got into the MU comics or just a regular person in general and you  thought of a character whod be the the first character that came to your mind from the list male and female wise from the movies you have seen and by the fanbase u have seen from sites and in public. 

For me itd have to be storm cuz i became a fan in the 90;s when i saw a group at my comic store there just talking about her and how iconic she was becoming at the time. 

male wise would be spiderman
#2 Posted by deathswitch (475 posts) - - Show Bio
@Stormultt said:
"
So if you where a random person who just got into the MU comics or just a regular person in general and you  thought of a character whod be the the first character that came to your mind from the list male and female wise from the movies you have seen and by the fanbase u have seen from sites and in public. 

For me itd have to be storm cuz i became a fan in the 90;s when i saw a group at my comic store there just talking about her and how iconic she was becoming at the time. 

male wise would be "
it's always been spider-man
when i was little and didnt know anything else i still knew who he was
and his history
#3 Posted by box turtle (1258 posts) - - Show Bio

In marketing purposes, it has to be Spiderman because he is so incredibly popular (rivaled only by Wolverine).   

However, Captain America really stars, leads, and is the major character in the comics.
#4 Posted by Mutant X (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

When I hear the word Marvel I instantly picture Spider-man, for some reason. Probably because he's one [if not the] of Marvel's most popular characters.

#5 Posted by #1ElderScrollsFan (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey 

#6 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man and Storm. agreed. so doe the numbers.....though if it was now or in the 
near future i think a non comic goer might think Iron Man first.

#7 Edited by War Killer (20374 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap, Iron Man, Spidey, Wolverine, and Ms. Marvel,  these are the poeple I picture when I hear the word "Marvel"

#8 Posted by The Crimson Nutcase (813 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm i think of Cap, Iron Man, Spidey, and Wolverine... 
Soon Deadpool will prolly be joining that list...

#9 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man comes to mind most of the time...

#10 Posted by Stormultt (5317 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
"Spider-Man and Storm. agreed. so doe the numbers.....though if it was now or in the  near future i think a non comic goer might think Iron Man first. "

AGREED, iron man definitely
#11 Posted by The 502 Kid (3793 posts) - - Show Bio

Spidey and Captain America.

#12 Posted by Son Of Storm (11297 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine HANDS DOWN

..The cash cow blows spider-man out of the water so bad its not even funny.
#13 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Spiderman

#14 Posted by Sukislide (52 posts) - - Show Bio

3 choices: Spiderman, Captain America or Wolverine

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.