Dream Casting - Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2

#1 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

which 30 characters would you want to be playable, or you think should be playable in "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2"?

#2 Posted by Darkchild (41303 posts) - - Show Bio

cable,pyro,avalanche,omega red, mavirik,taskmaster,lizrd,punisher, ironfist, morlocks,magneto, juggernught,nightcrawler,winter solider those are all i can think of

#3 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

No one's a fan of the game?

#4 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont know which way to go. I here there are different characters for the PS3, and for the 360. Why dont they just make all the Marvel characters avalible

#5 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"I dont know which way to go. I here there are different characters for the PS3, and for the 360. Why dont they just make all the Marvel characters avalible"

On the current-gen systems of M:UA, all the characters are the same. Next-gen get two extras (Colossus, Moon Knight). The PSP get 4 extras (Black Widow, Captain Marvel, Hawkeye, Ronin).

The GBA gets 3 exclusive "strikers" (Namor, Phoenix, Vision). In the GBA game, you're only allowed to have a 3-character team out of about a dozen of the game's original cast, and then you get some of the others to choose from as a non-playable "striker" that can be called in to do a powerful attack.

The 360 is set to get 8 new downloadable characters: Cyclops, Dr. Doom, Hawkeye, Hulk, Magneto, Nightcrawler, Sabretooth, Venom.

However, rumors are flying around... they seem to be delaying the downloadable characters, and it just happens that there's word that Activision is releasing a "Gold" edition of "Marvel: Ultimate Alliance." People are speculating that they might re-sell the game with the eight additional characters. However, I don't know if it'll be available for all systems.

Post Edited:2007-04-19 00:12:28

#6 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

All I need to know is: Gambit, in or out? Emma Frost, in or out?

#7 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

No and no.

But on the PC, PS2, PS3, PSP, Xbox, Xbox360, and Wii, there is:

Black Panther

Blade

Captain America / U.S.Agent

DareDevil

Deadpool

Dr. Strange

Elektra

Ghost Rider / Vengeance / Phantom Rider

Human Torch

Iceman

Invisible Woman

Iron Man / War Machine

Luke Cage

Mr. Fantastic

Ms. Marvel / Sharon Ventura

Nick Fury

Silver Surfer

Spider-Man / Scarlet-Spider

Spider-Woman / Arachne / Spider-Girl

Storm

Thing

Thor / Beta Ray Bill

Wolverine

Post Edited:2007-04-19 00:25:46

#8 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

Marvel Boy(Nohvar), Speedball, NightThrasher, Spider Woman(Jessica), Cardiac, Namor, Star Theif, Gladiator, Makkari, Quasar, Puma, Typhoid Mary, Misty Knight, Belladonna, Valkyrie, Skids, Box, North Wind, Aurora, Meggan, Gamorra, Adam Warlock, Joy Stick, Bishop, Hulk, Bullseye, Echo, Maggot, Shaman

Shoot I could go on.. Butchuknow.

#9 Posted by fesak (7073 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr. Immortal

#10 Posted by Cryo-Wolf (12662 posts) - - Show Bio

Beast, Nightcrawler, Namor, Rahne Sinclair, Angel, Gambit, Morbius, Dust, Rockslide.....idk who else im just shooting in the dark here

#11 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Emma Frost and Gambit arent in the game? What the %$#@ is that %$#@ &%%$ *&^%

#12 Posted by Final Arrow (24388 posts) - - Show Bio

Kitty pride , Jubliee , Jean grey, Black Widow, dazzler, strom, Emma Frost all the chicks the story could be that all the male super heros have gone missing and the set out to find them

#13 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

I cant believe theres no %$#@ing Emma Frost. No ^%%#ing Gambit? He's only the second most popular X-Men ever.

#14 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

They were trying to avoid having too many X-Men in the game, since they have the X-Men Legends series. I'm just upset that us current-geners only get 3 X-Men, one shy of having a full X-Men team, while all the next-gen got Colossus.

#15 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

Here's my (partial) dream-roster for Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2. ::NOTE:: I included similar characters as alternate costumes (each character has 4+ costumes)

Avengers:

Black Widow / Yelana Belova

Captain America / U.S.Agent / Patriot

Iron Man / War Machine / Iron Lad

Quicksilver

Scarlet Witch

She-Hulk

Thor / Beta Ray Bill / Wiccan

Defenders:

Dr. Strange

Hulk / Abomination / Hulkling

Namor

Silver Surfer

Fantastic Four:

Human Torch

Invisible Woman / Malice

Mr. Fantastic

Thing

X-Men:

Cable / X-Man

Emma Frost

Gambit

Juggernaut

Siryn

Storm

Wolverine / Sabretooth

Other:

Black Panther / White Tiger / Killmonger

Captain Mar-Vell / Genis-Vell

Deadpool / Agent-X

Dr. Doom

Ghost Rider / Vengeance / Zarathos

Magneto / Xorn

Sentry / Void

Spider-Man / Scarlet-Spider

Venom / Mac Gargan

Post Edited:2007-04-21 12:41:26

#16 Posted by Lady Tlieso (10198 posts) - - Show Bio

meh. no gambit or pyslocke. i understand that neither of them are really involved in any major stories right now but whatever. i like them & thats all that matters. i'm not going to buy it.

Post Edited:2007-04-19 21:38:44

#17 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats what I'm saying. Why dont they just put all marvel characters in? These are the next gen consoule, act like it.

#18 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

See? That isn't a good storyline, its only decent. Why? Because its predictable.

#19 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Thats not the story line, just the players.

#20 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

They should be able to include the whole Marvel roster. That would cause a hard time for making a story though.

#21 Posted by The WeatherMan (3214 posts) - - Show Bio

Well sure, but it's still kinda predictable. A fighting came like Marvel Nemesis with them all in it would be really sweet, although the first one sucked so bad, i don't think i should have mentioned it at all.

#22 Posted by Jean_Luc_LeBeau (84704 posts) - - Show Bio

Not really, make it, the Marvel U, vs Galactus, and Thanos, Dr. Doom, and Apocolypse. Those would be the main bad guys. Then you'd have the Heralds, and Doom Bots, and Death, and The 4 hoursmen.

#23 Posted by DEADPOOL (2710 posts) - - Show Bio

I think I'll bump this.

#24 Posted by EganTheVile1 (6211 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm hoping the characters who were made system exclusives are made available for DLC on 360 (Cyclops, Blade, She-Hulk, Sentry, Psylocke) aside them in DLC I'd like to see Ghost Rider, Punisher, some New Warriors (Nova, Firestar, Vance, Jubilee) Cable, Cannonball, Meltdown, Shatterstar, Domino, Ronin, Radioactive Man, Sleepwalker, Darkhawk, Moon Knight, Dr. Strange, Emma Frost, and Black Panther make the cut
#25 Posted by hit11man (52 posts) - - Show Bio

sentry, she hulk,CABLE, black panther, beast, archangel

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.