Disney Buys Marvel Does This Mean Final Fantasy X Marvel?

Posted by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio

I Really Dont Want Marvel Characters in The Next Kingdom Hearts all i Want is a final fantasy marvel crossover i always want to know what zack fair would say if he met the x-men what do you think he would say if he met the x-men? i still cant believe after 2 years disney did not intruduce square-enix to Marvel

#1 Posted by Renchamp (2288 posts) - - Show Bio

They are still managed separately. Disney just gets to reap the profits of both.

#2 Posted by xerox_kitty (15762 posts) - - Show Bio

I imagine it's only a matter of time before we see Wolverine's blue underwear running around Westchester, aiding Sora in the fight against the Heartless & Nobodies ;)

Moderator
#3 Posted by CATPANEXE (9368 posts) - - Show Bio

The reason would be that the video game rights to many of Marvels characters have been under contract in other companies, and only

very recently reverted fully back to Marvel, where Disney had them locked into a new into Disney Interactive in their own division headed by Bill Roper

formerly of Blizzard games whom is the man in charge of the Marvel MMO.

Disney Interactive is of course the company that partners with Square-Enix, so your wish and many others is now achievable.

@Renchamp said:

They are still managed separately. Disney just gets to reap the profits of both.

Not completely true. Disney manages all other media outside of the creative accolades of the comics themselves, and still manages the comic

company itself even, a large piece of proof of that being Disney firing the entire West Coast management division and taken over and reassigning

all of their priorities.

#4 Posted by jhazzroucher (15137 posts) - - Show Bio

@Macest128 said:

I Really Dont Want Marvel Characters in The Next Kingdom Hearts all i Want is a final fantasy marvel crossover i always want to know what zack fair would say if he met the x-men what do you think he would say if he met the x-men? i still cant believe after 2 years disney did not intruduce square-enix to Marvel

I actually want kingdom hearts to go to the x-men land . : )

#5 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7590 posts) - - Show Bio

It will happen eventually.

#6 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd love for FF characters to get their own ongoing comics, but Square-Enix isn't owned by Disney too, or are they?

#7 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2313 posts) - - Show Bio

Not gonna lie but it'd be kinda cool if kingdom hearts had a comicbook you could enter like the winnie the pooh mini mission but yea they don't need to interlock those brands in anyway.

#8 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@EnSabahNurX said:

Not gonna lie but it'd be kinda cool if kingdom hearts had a comicbook you could enter.

Wolverine gets a key blade

#9 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackArmor said:

@EnSabahNurX said:

Not gonna lie but it'd be kinda cool if kingdom hearts had a comicbook you could enter.

Wolverine gets a key blade

Wolverine's claws become key blades. That'd be hilarious.

#10 Posted by BlackArmor (6134 posts) - - Show Bio

@InnerVenom123 said:

@BlackArmor said:

@EnSabahNurX said:

Not gonna lie but it'd be kinda cool if kingdom hearts had a comicbook you could enter.

Wolverine gets a key blade

Wolverine's claws become key blades. That'd be hilarious.

Brilliant Just Brilliant I would buy this game it would be funny to see what happens to the other charecters. Prof X's legs are replaced by key blades

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.