Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Deadliest in the Universe

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Alright folks, this is where we get some stuff together and decide who the deadliest is.

Putting together intelligence, powers, and skills, who do you think is the deadliest being in the Marvel Universe? (Cosmics such as Galactus and his heralds are not included although there are beings that can handle them without being cosmics)

I put my money on Thanos. The Mad Titan has outsmarted Marvel's most intelligent beings and swats Marvel's heaviest hitters away with no effort. He's also incredibly fast for a big guy. He's definitly number 1 in my book.

Amplitudo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Amplitudo

Does the Runner count?

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Amplitudo says:

"Does the Runner count?"

Good question... I wouldn't count him because I think he's a cosmic or an elder of the universe.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#4  Edited By The_Martian

Squirrl Girl

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#5  Edited By T.J. Magnum

Nobody says:

"Squirrl Girl"

of corse,she beat doom and thanos,fear her

Apparition

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Apparition

he is an elder of the universe but thanos has fought them and stolen their gems from them so maybe he shouldnt be allowed either...

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Apparition says:

"he is an elder of the universe but thanos has fought them and stolen their gems from them so maybe he shouldnt be allowed either..."

Hmmm... maybe. I don't know. I just did research on him and he's an elder, but he's not exactly a cosmic...hmm... I think I'll include him.

Doctor Dare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Doctor Dare

This guy.

Copy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Copy

Nobody says:

"Squirrl Girl"

Lol.

Doctor Dare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Doctor Dare

Nobody says:

"Squirrl Girl"

lol

zee crusher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By zee crusher

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:
    "he is an elder of the universe but thanos has fought them and stolen their gems from them so maybe he shouldnt be allowed either..."

Hmmm... maybe. I don't know. I just did research on him and he's an elder, but he's not exactly a cosmic...hmm... I think I'll include him."

He is and elder if he doesn't do what he likes he dies so hes also been racing for a few million years lol. I agree though Thanos and also doom Those two have done things no other marvel person have done. Then theirs loki who was dumb enough to let out Surtur lol and almost brong end to the universe.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Eternal Chaos

zee crusher says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Apparition says:
    Hmmm... maybe. I don't know. I just did research on him and he's an elder, but he's not exactly a cosmic...hmm... I think I'll include him."
    He is and elder if he doesn't do what he likes he dies so hes also been racing for a few million years lol. I agree though Thanos and also doom Those two have done things no other marvel person have done. Then theirs loki who was dumb enough to let out Surtur lol and almost brong end to the universe."

I'd count Doom for Marvel Earth because in comparison to Thanos, Doom is nothing because I don't see Doom manipulating Elders of the Universe or the Grand Master like Thanos.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#13  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Baron Zemo not only manipulated Grand Master, he killed him.

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#14  Edited By Lady Tlieso

scarlet witch because she could just wish for something to happen. she just hasn't used her powers to kill on a massive level. unless i missed something.

Doctor Dare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Doctor Dare

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By The_Ghostshell

Lady Tlieso says:

"scarlet witch because she could just wish for something to happen. she just hasn't used her powers to kill on a massive level. unless i missed something. "

Nice one.

Valkaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Valkaad

Eternal Chaos says:

"Apparition says:

If you aren't including "cosmics" beacause they are so powerful, WHY would you include Thanos or the Runner who are both MORE powerful than even the surfer?

T.J. Magnum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By T.J. Magnum

props to bullseye,who else can kill someone by spitting there tooth at them
    Post Edited:2008-02-10 00:29:22

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Rotten gun

death

Lady Tlieso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Lady Tlieso

Gambler says:

"Lady Tlieso says:
    "scarlet witch because she could just wish for something to happen. she just hasn't used her powers to kill on a massive level. unless i missed something. "

Nice one."

thanks

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
    Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Realistically, I agree with Chaos 100%: The Mad Titan is a baddest, meanest, most lethal being in Marvel.

Although this guy comes close:

Avatar image for blue_lantern_2814
    Blue Lantern 2814

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nobody says:

"Squirrl Girl"

FTW!

Korg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#23  Edited By Korg

What do you mean by deadliest? The person who has amassed the most kills, or the person with the most destructive capability?

If the latter, definitely Scarlet Witch. She altered the fabric of reality pretty drastically. So much so that Doc Strange said if he tried to undo the damage, it might destroy the entire universe. She robbed almost every mutant on the planet of their powers. She could erase anyone she wanted from existence. She has the power to alter reality on a seemingly limitless scale. The Hulk? Poof, he's gone. Thanos? Who's Thanos? He suddenly never existed. Theoretically, she had all the power of the Infinity Gauntlet, just didn't have the mental capability to control it.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#24  Edited By Methos

Korg says:

"What do you mean by deadliest? The person who has amassed the most kills, or the person with the most destructive capability?If the latter, definitely Scarlet Witch. She altered the fabric of reality pretty drastically. So much so that Doc Strange said if he tried to undo the damage, it might destroy the entire universe. She robbed almost every mutant on the planet of their powers. She could erase anyone she wanted from existence. She has the power to alter reality on a seemingly limitless scale. The Hulk? Poof, he's gone. Thanos? Who's Thanos? He suddenly never existed. Theoretically, she had all the power of the Infinity Gauntlet, just didn't have the mental capability to control it."

raises eyebrow

interesting...

M

Resonate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Resonate

Nobody says:

"Squirrl Girl"

Dude..she is...she beat Dr. Doom one time and I nearly commited suicide

morf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By morf

Deadpool(If he would have been really into it and thook it serious)

Secret-Spider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Secret-Spider

the great beyonder

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SeSAW
    Korg said:
    "

What do you mean by deadliest? The person who has amassed the most kills, or the person with the most destructive capability?

If the latter, definitely Scarlet Witch. She altered the fabric of reality pretty drastically. So much so that Doc Strange said if he tried to undo the damage, it might destroy the entire universe. She robbed almost every mutant on the planet of their powers. She could erase anyone she wanted from existence. She has the power to alter reality on a seemingly limitless scale. The Hulk? Poof, he's gone. Thanos? Who's Thanos? He suddenly never existed. Theoretically, she had all the power of the Infinity Gauntlet, just didn't have the mental capability to control it.

"
    Technically Strange does not no what the hell he is talking about when he makes this statement. She might be the most powerful reality warper on earth but there are some warpers that will put her to shame, universally, also there are some strong cosmics and mystics that her powers just won't affect that well at all. Thanos being one i would bet Surfer maybe another. 

Now to give my answer, first off thanos is technically a cosmic being, he does not have what is called the power cosmic itself like Galactus heralds do but he does have some cosmic energies, cosmic durability, speed, cosmic level strength, and teleportation. He would be my first choice also. But my second choice would be Mephisto, then maybe Loki or Dr Doom.   
    fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#29  Edited By fesak  Moderator
    Korg said:
    "

"

You're greatly overestimating her capabilities.
    Scarlet Witch has managed to do some big reality warping twice under extreme conditions, never under normal conditions.
    Furthermore the 'No more mutants'  feat that was said to affect the multiverse is also greatly exaggerated, there is no mutant depowerment to be seen in any of the realities the Exiles has visited, nor the Ultimate universe, MC2, the Marvel adventures reality, GeNext, or any other reality.
    There are several reality manipulators that are more powerful that her, the previously mentioned Mad Jim Jaspers for example.
    Avatar image for omega_level_supreme
    Omega-level Supreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this discussion limited to the MU?

castleking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#31  Edited By castleking

when u said deadlist im thinking u didnt mean most powerful right?
    having said that i have a few people who could kill u in your sleep regardless of power level if given the assignment wolverine elektra gamora bullseye punisher drax with his knives,adam warlock whith his stealth is a very dangerous person as when he went againt the magus and its church

Driftline

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Driftline
    T.J. Magnum said:
    "

props to bullseye,who else can kill someone by spitting there tooth at them
    Post Edited:2008-02-10 00:29:22

"
    That's a good thought. They way a villain can kill might have some say in how deadly they are. Bullseye has many ingenious ways of killing people.
    Kyriakos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33  Edited By Kyriakos

Scarlet Witch. Imagine if she wanted to vanish everybody

Rune

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Rune

Dr Doom he has done so many unbelievable feats that it is hard to see any one non cosmic to come out on top of this man.  He can win ANY battle.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Chaos Prime

This thing/Guy/Cyborg gets my vote & £$ that he would not only beat the crap out of most but also take uem to skool playing chess...

No Caption Provided
    The Fury not MJJ

Mutant X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Mutant X
    Rotten gun said:
    "

death

"
    of course... or Carnage.
    claws

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#37  Edited By claws

doom,thanos,phoenix,beyonder,or galactus

SeSAW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By SeSAW

actually a lot of beings that were mentioned have some sort of cosmic powers or would fall in that catagory. The deadliest non cosmic would be maybe apocalypse, Hulk, IDK if id count Black Bolt, Thor or Sentry since some of there powers are cosmic but Dr Strange would be as well.

MrMiracle77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By MrMiracle77

Kanto.  Darkseid sends Kanto out when he doesn't feel like killing someone personally.

Or better yet, Chemo.  He killed the entire city of Bludhaven by simply falling on it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.