cool marvel cgi

#1 Posted by lordraiden (6894 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by lordraiden (6894 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by Sling Shot (3560 posts) - - Show Bio

dope

#4 Posted by Hellstormer (284 posts) - - Show Bio

Can't see it and the link won't work.:(

#5 Posted by NiteFly (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

What on earth was that. That was freaking awesome. I would gladly sit through two and a half hours of that. And a sequel.

#6 Posted by lordraiden (6894 posts) - - Show Bio

NiteFly says:

"What on earth was that. That was freaking awesome. I would gladly sit through two and a half hours of that. And a sequel."

tell me about it! it's actually a three part segment called the adventures of iron man! it's freakin awsome! why can't they just make a series or even better a feature length movie! that is pure marvel and the characters are just as they should be! (although, for once, i'd like to see an intelligent hulk on screen for once!) will get the link for the site when i get home from work later on!

#7 Posted by Angelic Reaper (7540 posts) - - Show Bio

OMG that was so awesome! If they were to make that into a series, I would so sit my butt down and watch it!

#8 Posted by lordraiden (6894 posts) - - Show Bio

Hellstormer says:

"Can't see it and the link won't work.:("

Feel sorry for ya dude, ya missing out!

#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91052 posts) - - Show Bio

OVERLOAD WTF WAS THAT?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.