ComicVine's Marvel Heroes MMO Guild?

#1 Posted by Backflip (2265 posts) - - Show Bio

Hey guys so the long anticipated MMO finally launched today, not sure if any of you are intending to try it out, but it'd be awesome if we could get a guild (Supergroup) going if possible :D

#2 Edited by Perethorn (3348 posts) - - Show Bio

Character designs are ugly. But the game looks fun, i think i will give it a try, just need to free space in my computer.

#3 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1172 posts) - - Show Bio

my name on there is ironshinobi, just send me a request and I'll play when I can.

#4 Posted by kostisfire (120 posts) - - Show Bio

My name there is darthkostis. Send me a request.

#5 Posted by amutant (267 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to start downloading the game tonight. Who are the starting heroes we can play as?

#6 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1430 posts) - - Show Bio

@amutant: Hawkeye, Daredevil, Storm, Thing, Scarlet Witch.

I hear The Thing is actually one of the best characters in the game. I'm playing as Hawkeye and I can see he's pretty good if you prefer ranged characters in your dungeon crawler type games.

#7 Posted by tikhunt (676 posts) - - Show Bio

Tikhunt

#9 Posted by amutant (267 posts) - - Show Bio

@spinningbirdcake: Thanks. I'll pick Storm and work on unlocking other X-Men characters. I'll make an account and post my name on here later.

#10 Posted by Monarch_Chronicle (905 posts) - - Show Bio

@amutant: I heard hawkeye and thing are going to get nerfed :(

@backflip:

Il be downloading the game when summer break hits

If there is a group, guild, or some sort of comic vine illuminate / hellfire club I would definitely join :)

#11 Edited by I_Stay_Puft (58 posts) - - Show Bio

I've beaten the main storyline stuff but always down for endgame stuff or partying with people to complete story stuff if I'm online. Username is StayXPuft. Rolling around with a level 22 Colossus, might replay the game with some of the free-characters I unlocked when I initially beat the prologue and main storyline.

#12 Posted by tigerkaya (1262 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll say this about the game if Keith David was the one playing Nick Fury in the movies I'd probably like Ultimate Nick Fury much more.

#13 Posted by leych (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Mikejaxer. Right now I'm a level 21 Scarlet Witch.

I'm up to Chapter 7 but still on 6 to finish a quest.

#14 Edited by NightHaunter (111 posts) - - Show Bio

Ashida.

Chose DD. Totally wish I picked Wanda.

#15 Posted by IllyanaRasputin (1114 posts) - - Show Bio

I wont be playing until Emma Frost is available to buy, but hit me up. WhiteBishop

#16 Posted by Mr Marvel82 (121 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm so jealous! I went to install the game, which looked successful, only to learn that my graphics card isn't compatible. T.T

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.