Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Classic Marvel Figurines

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

Edited By IllyanaRasputin

So here's my small collection of the Classic Marvel Figurines :P   

I'm strictly X-Men Fan, so my main goal is to get everyone from the X-Men :P but I do have some from Fantastic Four and the Avengers and some random Superheroes thrown in here or there :P  

My Marvel Wall of Collectibles :P  
    My Marvel Wall of Collectibles :P  

Wasp, Yellow Jacket, Spiderman, Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow
          Wasp, Yellow Jacket, Spiderman, Captain America, Iron Man, Black Widow

Back Row: X-Man, Lilandra, Bishop, Cable, Snowbird, Jocasta, Tigra, Enchantress, Sabertooth, Apocalypse, Mr.Sinister Juggernaut  Front Row: Havok, MultipleMan, Blink, Iceman, Dazzler, Jubilee, Psylocke, Beast, Professor X 
    Back Row: X-Man, Lilandra, Bishop, Cable, Snowbird, Jocasta, Tigra, Enchantress, Sabertooth, Apocalypse, Mr.Sinister Juggernaut  Front Row: Havok, MultipleMan, Blink, Iceman, Dazzler, Jubilee, Psylocke, Beast, Professor X 

Storm, Cyclops, Gambit, Emma Frost, Lady DeathStrike, Rogue, Wolverine, Banshee, X-23, Dr. Doom, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Mr. Fantastic, Scarlet Witch Quicksilver
     Storm, Cyclops, Gambit, Emma Frost, Lady DeathStrike, Rogue, Wolverine, Banshee, X-23, Dr. Doom, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Mr. Fantastic, Scarlet Witch Quicksilver
    Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Magian

Impressive collection.

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By jordama

Very nice, I'm sure that all cost a pretty penny
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By IllyanaRasputin
    @jordama: you sound like my mother :P ;) 
    jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jordama
    @IllyanaRasputin:
    Don't you talk back to me, or roll your eyes at me :P
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By IllyanaRasputin
    @jordama: haha it's like you were here for our last encounter! 
    jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jordama
    @IllyanaRasputin:
    One of my many mutant powers ;)
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By IllyanaRasputin
    @jordama: well lucky you! :P
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By SC  Moderator

Awwh good for you, I am so jealous, you have characters I don't have yet! I am picking up Blink today! I believe Magik is also confirmed for release too, you must be happy with that right? 

Awwh, I just realized you are really up to date! Gah, hating living in Latveria, Doom only lets us have characters that he has bested at least 3 times. So We gotta wait a while till he beats some more people some more >.>

IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By IllyanaRasputin
    @SC: Yeah Magik's confirmed for release!!! So excited haha can't wait to get my hands on her! :D And yeah, I'm trying to get a bunch of them! I really want Polaris! I can't find her anywhere! :(
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @IllyanaRasputin:  I am only lacking a Nightcrawler up to Blink, so I can empathize. I am sure you'll get your hands on Lorna. She is very green. Cool though. Looks great next to Wanda, Magneto, and rest of characters. I do wish she was in her purple costume though. 
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By IllyanaRasputin
    @SC: Yeah! I kind of wish they picked different costumes for a bunch of the characters... but what can ya do ! :( 
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By IllyanaRasputin
    @ComicMan24: thanks :) 
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @IllyanaRasputin said:
    " @SC: Yeah! I kind of wish they picked different costumes for a bunch of the characters... but what can ya do ! :(  "

I know some people who break out a soldering iron and some paint. 0_o 

I wish I had the tools to do that lol I got Fing Fang Foom the other day, are you going to get any of the Mega Specials? Like the Sentinels?  

I should take a photo of mine, but they are all in my closet. 
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By IllyanaRasputin
    @SC: Yeah some time down the road I'd like to collect all of them!  
    and haha i'd like to see your collection! 
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#15  Edited By PowerHerc

Pretty X-centric, but good anyway. :)

IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By IllyanaRasputin
    @PowerHerc: I'm trying to get some other guys in there :P I got fantastic 4 and working on those avengers! :P 
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By PowerHerc
    @IllyanaRasputin:
    That's cool.  I've got 25 of the Marvel figurines and 13 of the DC ones.  They're pretty damned awesome, but still a bit expensive.  
    I pretty much stick to only getting my favorite characters and even then I only get one if I like the represetation of the character.
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By IllyanaRasputin
    @PowerHerc: true say, I'm really looking forward to the Magik one and Cannonball one coming out :) 
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PowerHerc

I'll have to check them out.  Cannonball is one I'd consider.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @PowerHerc said:
    " @IllyanaRasputin: That's cool.  I've got 25 of the Marvel figurines and 13 of the DC ones.  They're pretty damned awesome, but still a bit expensive.  I pretty much stick to only getting my favorite characters and even then I only get one if I like the represetation of the character. "

You have the Hercules one of course right? You like it? Its one of my favorite ones. Gonna line him up with Thor, Ares, Ikaris and Gladiator.
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PowerHerc
    @SC said:
    " @PowerHerc said:
    " @IllyanaRasputin: That's cool.  I've got 25 of the Marvel figurines and 13 of the DC ones.  They're pretty damned awesome, but still a bit expensive.  I pretty much stick to only getting my favorite characters and even then I only get one if I like the represetation of the character. "
     You have the Hercules one of course right? You like it? Its one of my favorite ones. Gonna line him up with Thor, Ares, Ikaris and Gladiator. "

Hell yeah, I've got the Hercules one.  I also have Thor, Gladiator, and Ikaris (of the ones you mention).  I plan to get Ares and Odin when they come out.   
    I switch around how I display them a bit cause my five-year-old son likes the different arrangements.
    xmenfallen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By xmenfallen

i hate to say this but I AM SO JEALOUS  hahahahahahaha

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @PowerHerc said:
    " @SC said:
    " @PowerHerc said:
     You have the Hercules one of course right? You like it? Its one of my favorite ones. Gonna line him up with Thor, Ares, Ikaris and Gladiator. "
    Hell yeah, I've got the Hercules one.  I also have Thor, Gladiator, and Ikaris (of the ones you mention).  I plan to get Ares and Odin when they come out.   I switch around how I display them a bit cause my five-year-old son likes the different arrangements. "

Hah, yeah, my 7 year old sister use to force me, to put most of the girl characters at the front so she can see them better. Yeah, I am looking forward to Odin one. Wouldn't mind a couple of Celestials, Pluto and Athena as well. Oh, some talk of Warriors Three making the cut too. Hercs one of my favorite, because how they sculpted him laughing lol
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By PowerHerc
    @SC said:
    " @PowerHerc said:
    " @SC said:
    " @PowerHerc said:
    Hell yeah, I've got the Hercules one.  I also have Thor, Gladiator, and Ikaris (of the ones you mention).  I plan to get Ares and Odin when they come out.   I switch around how I display them a bit cause my five-year-old son likes the different arrangements. "
     Hah, yeah, my 7 year old sister use to force me, to put most of the girl characters at the front so she can see them better. Yeah, I am looking forward to Odin one. Wouldn't mind a couple of Celestials, Pluto and Athena as well. Oh, some talk of Warriors Three making the cut too. Hercs one of my favorite, because how they sculpted him laughing lol "

Very cool.  I think the sculpt of the Herc piece really shows the character's true personality.  I like it as well. 
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By IllyanaRasputin
    @xmenfallen: hahaha :P 
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @PowerHerc:  Hey, you like Odin reasonably enough? Have you see this? Looks pretty awesome! Now if only we could get Zeus in there too next to Herc... 

No Caption Provided

@IllyanaRasputin:  Guess what, guess what!!!!!!! *huge grin*

I finally got Nightcrawler! Are you still collecting? More X-Men on the way for the future including Thunderbird! I can't wait to see Illyana's sculpt! Plus Hopefully Dani will get in as well! 

No Caption Provided

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PowerHerc
    @SC said:
    "

@PowerHerc:  Hey, you like Odin reasonably enough? Have you see this? Looks pretty awesome! Now if only we could get Zeus in there too next to Herc... 

No Caption Provided

@IllyanaRasputin:  Guess what, guess what!!!!!!! *huge grin*

I finally got Nightcrawler! Are you still collecting? More X-Men on the way for the future including Thunderbird! I can't wait to see Illyana's sculpt! Plus Hopefully Dani will get in as well! 

No Caption Provided

"

That Odin looks really badass.  His size is a little big. but that's ok. 

I like Thunderbird, too.  I'll get both of these.

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @PowerHerc:  Yeah I thought that about Odin too, I'll probably put him next to Thanos though, and Hulk and all them. He should fit in size wise there (they make some of the specials a little bigger) 

My Thor already has Hercules, Beta Bill, and will have like Sif and Val around too! (actually have you seen the Balder and Beta Ray and Sif figs? Just let me know, and I can post them in this thread or make another one for them.) Ares pictures are out too, he looks a little skinny but will be good to have more Hercules characters. 
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By PowerHerc
    @SC said:
    "

@PowerHerc:  Yeah I thought that about Odin too, I'll probably put him next to Thanos though, and Hulk and all them. He should fit in size wise there (they make some of the specials a little bigger) 

My Thor already has Hercules, Beta Bill, and will have like Sif and Val around too! (actually have you seen the Balder and Beta Ray and Sif figs? Just let me know, and I can post them in this thread or make another one for them.) Ares pictures are out too, he looks a little skinny but will be good to have more Hercules characters. 

"

I haven't seen Sif or Ares.  If you could post them that would be great.
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#30  Edited By Mercy_
    @IllyanaRasputin: What's the poster of?
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @PowerHerc:  Ares is a bit skinny. (I think they should have gave him, his ab armor) I think I misplaced Sif?!?! I think you mentioned Cannonball on the other page, so I just uploaded all the previews I have seen around at various sites, so instead of Sif, you get Blackheart and Shanna =p Oh hey! You know DC has one as well? I am collecting it, I am just in it to get Supes, Wonder Woman, Zatanna, a few other characters, but especially Barda! I thought you might want to know, since there aren't many cool Barda things around. 

No Caption Provided

SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @The Dark Huntress said:
    " @IllyanaRasputin: What's the poster of? "

?!?!?! lol (I feel I missed something) Oh, and I know your not talking to me so this might be one of those....

Oh DH! You should so get Emma, X-23 and like all your other favorite characters! I don't know, maybe I am lame, but I like X-Men so much, I see these little tiny versions and awwwwh. (Oh, they have DC too, I have Cass, Bane, and well all the Secret Six and Birds of Prey characters... (well except Ragdoll, and Scandal and a few others...)
    Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#33  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

Nice :D

adsgfaiuobngiodnf! YELLOWJACKET! YOU WIN THE INTERNET.

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#34  Edited By Mercy_
    @SC said:
    " @The Dark Huntress said:
    " @IllyanaRasputin: What's the poster of? "

?!?!?! lol (I feel I missed something) Oh, and I know your not talking to me so this might be one of those....

Oh DH! You should so get Emma, X-23 and like all your other favorite characters! I don't know, maybe I am lame, but I like X-Men so much, I see these little tiny versions and awwwwh. (Oh, they have DC too, I have Cass, Bane, and well all the Secret Six and Birds of Prey characters... (well except Ragdoll, and Scandal and a few others...)
    "
    The X-Men/Marvel poster in the background behind the figurines. ^_^

I REALLY REALLY REALLY want the Bowen statues of Emma and X-23. 
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " Nice :Dadsgfaiuobngiodnf! YELLOWJACKET! YOU WIN THE INTERNET. "

All your favorites are represented nicely here man. Blackbolt, Cyclops, Pym, are some of the best and well made. Emma is a bit off though. If your more into DC, their ones are even better detailed! 

@The Dark Huntress:  Oh lol, thats a free poster that comes with the figurines. Its an Apocalypse themed one... (you probably already know that lol) Its two sided as well. They are just blow ups of some cover art, promo art. That one I believe is from the Twelve. 

Bowen yuck! Oh.. lol, I mean expensive! I know, those are great! Oh, well there are a few Bowen statures of Emma and X I think...
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @SC said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    " Nice :Dadsgfaiuobngiodnf! YELLOWJACKET! YOU WIN THE INTERNET. "

All your favorites are represented nicely here man. Blackbolt, Cyclops, Pym, are some of the best and well made. Emma is a bit off though. If your more into DC, their ones are even better detailed! 

I only just found out about these, but they seem great especially for a shut-in, ahem, I mean collector, like me.
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @FadeToBlackBolt:  They are pretty cheap too, plus like one of the few things that actually makes its way to our countries (though I am fairly sure they are ripping off as much with these as they rip us off with comics prices lol) But yeah totally, they are pretty cool collectables. Lead, so they are nice and heavy. I could probably kill an Avengers writer with my Galactus if I threw it at his head really hard while he was mischaracterizing a character. =p Whoops, was my example too specific *grin* 

Let me know if you want me to upload pictures of what all the other characters look like (just be specific, cause there are like over 150)
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @SC: Great, thanks mate :)

I think there's a website that has images of them all, but thank you very much for the offer ^_^

Nice dig :P
    Larkin1388

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#39  Edited By Larkin1388

I am envious of your collection.

Hawkeye446

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 30

#40  Edited By Hawkeye446
    @SC said:
    "Awwh, I just realized you are really up to date! Gah, hating living in Latveria, Doom only lets us have characters that he has bested at least 3 times. So We gotta wait a while till he beats some more people some more >.> "

:D
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By PowerHerc

@SC:
    Thanks. 

I'd seen all of these except Ares.  You're right, he is too skinny.

IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By IllyanaRasputin
    @SC said:
    " @PowerHerc:  Ares is a bit skinny. (I think they should have gave him, his ab armor) I think I misplaced Sif?!?! I think you mentioned Cannonball on the other page, so I just uploaded all the previews I have seen around at various sites, so instead of Sif, you get Blackheart and Shanna =p Oh hey! You know DC has one as well? I am collecting it, I am just in it to get Supes, Wonder Woman, Zatanna, a few other characters, but especially Barda! I thought you might want to know, since there aren't many cool Barda things around. 

"
    Really looking forward to Cannonball, Destiny, Forge and Songbird :) 
    PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By PowerHerc
    @IllyanaRasputin:
    I'm more into the godly and classic non-mutant superheroes, but I like and might get the Cannonball and Forge pieces.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.