Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Characters for Avengers:Infinity War parts 1 and 2

FrozenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Okay. I don't know of this is in the right forum, but I shall post it anyway. It's a list I made of super-heroes that are most likely to appear in the upcoming third part of the Avengers.

Italic-character already existing in MCU. Bold-Character has been an Avenger in the Comics (that includes all variations of the Avengers.)

Dardevil

Thor

Captain America( Bucky Barnes)

Wasp

Ant-man

Falcon

Mockingbird

War Machine

Iron Man

Hulk

Luke Cage

Iron Fist

Doctor Strange

Black Panther

Jessica Jones

Ms.Marvel

Star-Lord

Nova

Adam Warlock

Groot

Gamora

Drax

Hawkeye

Black Widow

Scarlet Witch

Quicksilver

Vision

Deathlok

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.