Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Chamber or Mr Immortal ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Ok I think I already know the answer to this one but i'm going to ask anyway. If you had to pick a hero to be wich one would you pick. Chamber or Mr. Immortal and Why ?

Zaclock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Zaclock

Chamber. When I was a little kid, I thought he looked so badass, and he remains a cool character today.

RoboShark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By RoboShark

Chamber

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

Wow so alot of people would rather have a big hole in there chest and no jaw with psyflames coming out then the power to live forever and lean the final secret of the universe. I mean who wants to live forever ? WHHHOOO WWHHHAAANNNTTTSSS TTOOOO LLIIVVVEEE FOREVOOOORRRR ?????? LOL.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.