Captain Marvel, Noh Varr and Ms. Marvel? What's going on?

#1 Posted by SlimJ87D (9324 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm confused about the latest Avengers issue. Last I read in another issue, Captain Marvel was alive and Ms. Marvel and Noh Var were helping him. Then this new issue came out and Noh Var betrayed everyone and went to the supreme intelligence. I don't get what's going on. Can someone help me out? Thanks ahead of time.

#2 Posted by ApatheticAvenger (1636 posts) - - Show Bio

You should be reading Secret Avengers.

#3 Posted by SlimJ87D (9324 posts) - - Show Bio

@ApatheticAvenger said:

You should be reading Secret Avengers.

That's what I read that confused me... Secret Avengers seems like it's lagging behind Avengers. And they're not making sense to me. Can anyone help me out with the timeline here and what's going on? Maybe I didn't read Secret Avengers thoroughly enough.

#4 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

@SlimJ87D: Marvel continuity.

#5 Posted by SlimJ87D (9324 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

@SlimJ87D: Marvel continuity.

=(

So they are on the Kree homeworld in Secret Avengers... and then they end up on the Kree home world again in Avengers 27? It it turns out that this Universe is what gave Noh Varr is negabands? But in an earlier chapter it was his Universe kre empire that gave him his negabands?

You know, I just don't like how Noh Varr is from another Universe.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.