Captain America and Ms. Marvel

#1 Posted by Navek (43 posts) - - Show Bio

Cap and Carol relationship. Yes or No?

#2 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

if you mean Barnes no. he's already got some sugar.

#3 Posted by King Saturn (223742 posts) - - Show Bio
mhmmmm ^^
#4 Posted by War Killer (19867 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve and Carol, I think they would be good together

#5 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio

Steve and Carol...Hmmm....

#6 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

They would fight to much

#7 Posted by ARMIV (4140 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" They would fight to much "
Probably.
#8 Posted by War Killer (19867 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
"They would fight to much "
You do know his last girlfriend shot him right?
#9 Posted by Dane (10588 posts) - - Show Bio

last girlfriend? more like babymomma

#10 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio

I thought X-23 and Captain America would make a great couple
#11 Posted by Dane (10588 posts) - - Show Bio

that's pretty creepy. She's like 15-16? he's 92. That's kinda disturbing yeah?

X-23 ain't the perfect match for everyone.

#12 Posted by LauraX23 (1764 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
"that's pretty creepy. She's like 15-16? he's 92. That's kinda disturbing yeah?  X-23 ain't the perfect match for everyone. "

He is not 92! : O 

well that didn't stop Rogue from being with Magneto
#13 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by Dane (10588 posts) - - Show Bio
@LauraX23 said:
" @Dane said:
"that's pretty creepy. She's like 15-16? he's 92. That's kinda disturbing yeah?  X-23 ain't the perfect match for everyone. "

He is not 92! : O 

well that didn't stop Rogue from being with Magneto
"
Steve Rogers was born in 1917. The guy is 92. 

Comic books have some pretty messed up relationships tbh.
#15 Posted by albanmanson (1800 posts) - - Show Bio

NO..

#16 Posted by Vance Astro (91071 posts) - - Show Bio

Carol will never date Cap or Tony.They are like her brothers. 
She was however dating Wonder Man before he went off to his brother's Lethal Legion 
If she's not going to be with him anymore which I think she should be,I don't think there is anyone else that really fits with Carol and seeing as how Spider-Man's pre-retcon wife Mary Jane is still out there somewhere I doubt they will let him be with Ms.Marvel,not that it makes sense anyway.

@Dane said:

Steve Rogers was born in 1917. The guy is 92.   Comic books have some pretty messed up relationships tbh. "
He's only 37 according to retcon (See Civil War for reference).
#17 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio

I like Carol and Steve together, they kinda had some flirting back during the beginning of Avengers vol 3 when she was first becoming an alcoholic and became Warbird. Though there might be some Army vs Air Force fights in their relationship.

#18 Edited by Dane (10588 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

" Carol will never date Cap or Tony.They are like her brothers. 
She was however dating Wonder Man before he went off to his brother's Lethal Legion 
If she's not going to be with him anymore which I think she should be,I don't think there is anyone else that really fits with Carol and seeing as how Spider-Man's pre-retcon wife Mary Jane is still out there somewhere I doubt they will let him be with Ms.Marvel,not that it makes sense anyway.

@Dane said:

Steve Rogers was born in 1917. The guy is 92.   Comic books have some pretty messed up relationships tbh. "
He's only 37 according to retcon (See Civil War for reference). "
Yeah still kinda weird to see him shipped with X-23. I was unaware of that retcon though.
#19 Posted by joshmightbe (24474 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro:
that would probably be his physical age but his actual age would be closer to 92
#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91071 posts) - - Show Bio
@joshmightbe said:
" @Vance Astro: that would probably be his physical age but his actual age would be closer to 92 "
He doesn't have an actual age.He's a comic book character.His age is whatever they say it is.He's 37.The Punisher would technically be 60.He fought in Vietnam.Yet he is actually only pushing 40.The comic timeline is slow. 

@Dane said:
Yeah still kinda weird to see him shipped with X-23. I was unaware of that retcon though. "
Captain America was brought back in Avengers #5 or #6 something like that.He is the same age in that comic as the day he got frozen.They counted up from there. 

@PrinceIMC said:
" I like Carol and Steve together, they kinda had some flirting back during the beginning of Avengers vol 3 when she was first becoming an alcoholic and became Warbird. Though there might be some Army vs Air Force fights in their relationship. "
Avengers vol.3 was garbage.
#21 Posted by Dane (10588 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah I knew he was physically frozen of course. I was just using his canon birth date to make a point against him dating a teenager.

#22 Posted by Vance Astro (91071 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dane said:
" Oh yeah I knew he was physically frozen of course. I was just using his canon birth date to make a point against him dating a teenager. "
Him dating a teenager is wrong anyway you cut it.
#23 Posted by Dane (10588 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @Dane said:
" Oh yeah I knew he was physically frozen of course. I was just using his canon birth date to make a point against him dating a teenager. "
Him dating a teenager is wrong anyway you cut it. "
pretty much.
#24 Posted by PrinceIMC (5421 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
@PrinceIMC said:
" I like Carol and Steve together, they kinda had some flirting back during the beginning of Avengers vol 3 when she was first becoming an alcoholic and became Warbird. Though there might be some Army vs Air Force fights in their relationship. "
Avengers vol.3 was garbage. "
I liked it.
#25 Posted by homeslice (178 posts) - - Show Bio

cap(steve rogers) and ms marvel would be cool.
I also like cap (steve) and spiderwoman(J Drew).

#26 Edited by Erik (31480 posts) - - Show Bio

I think that Steve and Carol would be great for each other. Because they would be though, it would probably never happen.  

Also, I think this should be in Gen. Discussion. 

#27 Posted by Static Shock (47330 posts) - - Show Bio

They look alright, to me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.