Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Cap' 2 : Winter Soldier

Russcovito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Russcovito

First things first, good evening everybody ! I'll be honest the few things I know about the Marvel Universe is from the movies, the only comics I've read are... is Civil War because I was told it's a must and oh god it surely is and I've also read a few Iron Man but still.. Like everybody (because those who haven't aren't still reading me, ARE THEY ?) on this site I've watched the trailer of The Winter Soldier and I must say : wow

Despite the fact that I've watched all – expect a few X-Men but I've never been a fan anyway – the MarvelUniverseMovies I still don't know a lot about these Marvel guys, while I was reading An Optimistic Look at 2014's Comic Book Movies I saw this => "If you don't know why that's awesome, then we strongly recommend reading the story arc before the movie opens" not that I don't trust Gregg but it made me wonder, won't it diminish my cinematographic experience if I know who this Arm Of Steel is before going to the movies ? So I am asking you guys, should I, or not, read this arc before the movie ? If yes well thanks but if no I still want to read something about the Captain so if you could recommend me some arcs (and still thanks of course).

Well that's all for today, bye !

Russcovito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Russcovito

Anybody ?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.