Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Blade vs The Avengers: Nerd Hulk not healing...

samg082

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By samg082

Finally read Ultimate Comics Blade vs The Avengers, after reading it I wondered why was Captain America able to recover from the vampire disease while Nerd Hulk couldn't. I thought that Nerd Hulk had the same powers as Ultimate Hulk and he is resistant to all diseases the same way Captain is, don't know if this has been asked before but it is really bugging me!!!!

stu630

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By stu630

i really dont know the answer to your question but. i got one for you?! was it a good read?! i was thinking of picking it up so?! is it worthed?!

samg082

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By samg082

It was a good read yes I really liked the story with Blade. BUT the art is horrible, not saying I could do better...., because most of the characters look bog eyed and really wierd haha. I would get it though if I was you IMO

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RisingBean

Good read mediocre art, and I read it as Nerd Hulk being flawed. Probably scared to make him as deadly as the real Hulk in case he went rogue...

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.