Become a Young Avenger

#1 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically, if you could use any previous marvel character as a base (preferably someone who used to be an avenger), which young avenger would you want to be. For example, I would want to be their version of beast, but instead of blue fur I would have brown fur and be less fuzzy, and look more wolf-like than cat-like. My brother chose a mini ghostrider, except with blue flames and decked out like a punk rocker with a Union Jack Touque and a snowboard instead of a motorcycle.

#2 Posted by Nitric (948 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd Totally Have To Go For A Young Avenger's Version Of Dr. Strange (Like Wiccan Somewhat, But So Much Cooler)... Other Than That, Maybe Iron Fist?

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36984 posts) - - Show Bio

Spider-Man, I'm thinking that would be a good way to bring Scarlet Spider back. Some teen mutant or something gains spider-man like powers and takes the mantle of Scarlet Spider.

#4 Posted by Midnight Lantern (6011 posts) - - Show Bio

Young version of Moon Knight

#5 Posted by The Enigma (1882 posts) - - Show Bio
Magneto-like character: although he was not an avenger it would be cool to have someone of that ability on the team.
#6 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio
The Enigma said:
"
Magneto-like character: although he was not an avenger it would be cool to have someone of that ability on the team.
"

I agree entirerly with you there.
#7 Posted by Leroy (128 posts) - - Show Bio
Ferro Vida said:
"The Enigma said:
"
"

I agree entirerly with you there."
That's like having J2 on the Young Avengers. There's always room for a character based on one of the team's classic enemies.

I always liked the Black Knight, he would be a fun character to pay homage to.
#8 Posted by Ferro Vida (34678 posts) - - Show Bio

If you guys have the time, do you think you could describe what you would look like. You know, major differences and similarities. Maybe even give him or her a background if your bored enough.

#9 Posted by Gloom (3653 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd so be a young Scarlet Witch. ^___^

#10 Posted by Avantar (385 posts) - - Show Bio

A new version of Yellow Jacket. I would call him Swarm ( yes I know there was already a villian in Marvel called this). Instead of just shrinking, he would divided himself into multiple smaller copies of himself and have all his previous abilities.

#11 Posted by _Obsidian_ (5028 posts) - - Show Bio

How about a young version of Falcon?^^

#12 Posted by zeitreich (53 posts) - - Show Bio

BLACK FOX!!! he rules...

#13 Posted by John Valentine (16310 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto!

#14 Posted by Mr. Wilson (6322 posts) - - Show Bio

Moon Knight, Spidey, or Black Panther.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.