the ever reliable lads over at Bleeding Cool have compiled a list of the rumours they've heard about new creative teams taking over some of Marvel's core titles this October in a relaunch following the events ofAvengers Vs. X-Men. It won't effect continuity like "The New 52", but the Marvel Universe will apparently be a very different place with new looks for many of the characters. The following books (some new; some old) may be going back to #1 as well as having a shake up of writers and artists. Check out the list below, stay tuned for further details, and be sure sound off with your thoughts in the usual place.
• UNCANNY AVENGERS - Rick Remender/Jerome Opena
• CAPTAIN AMERICA - Rick Remender/John Romita Jr.
• WOLVERINE - Frank Cho
• IRON MAN - Kieron Gillen/Greg Land
• FANTASTIC FOUR - Matt Fraction/Salvador Larocca
• UNTITLED BI-WEEKLY X-MEN BOOK - Brian Bendis/Stuart Immonen/Brandon Peterson/Lenil Yu
• GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Brian Bendis
• NOVA - Brian Bendis OR Jeph Loeb/Ed McGuiness
• HULK AND THE AGENTS OF SMASH - Jeff Parker
• AVENGERS ASSEMBLE - Mark Waid
• AVENGERS - Jonathan Hickman/Esad Ribic
what do u guys think?
Credits to comicbookmovies.com