Anyone want to get Comic Vine in a Marvel comic?

#1 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

I think (keyword there: think) that The Thing taught Herc how to wrestle....

(good idea, BTW Buck)

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

At the end of Incredible Hulk 112 was a little quiz written by Mr. Cho. Anyone who answers every question right gets their name in the next issue. I figured I'd post it here, people could answer the questions and we could send in our answers as "Comic Vine" and get it printed. Wouldn't mean anything but I'd feel special when I bought it. If anyone's up for it, here's the quiz.

#3 Posted by The_Martian (36980 posts) - - Show Bio

Those are some hard question. I could answer a few if I dug through my comics but not all of them.

#4 Posted by zero edge (3692 posts) - - Show Bio

If Cho's second comic appearance is Hulk 100, I think I have that.
Post Edited:2007-12-21 10:28:20

#5 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

For question 5:

The only other place the names might be mentioned that I can think of is in an issue of Iron Man where he explains the plan to someone else while he's being held captive. Don't remember which issue that was though.

For question 8, unless it had a name given to it afterwards it's a "Cosby M-43 Amphibious Flyer".

I'm looking for the answer to number 1. I remember where it was mentioned (at least I'm pretty sure, Cho was sitting in a diner and I think it the tv show was playing), but I don't remember which book it was in.

Some of the Herc ones can be looked up and that shouldn't be too hard but I haven't tried yet.
Post Edited:2007-12-20 23:47:17

#6 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

Found number 1. Kinda. "7,839 more points than any other competitor."

#7 Posted by fesak (6994 posts) - - Show Bio

I think 9. is a trick question. I only know that they had a son, Hyllus, not any daughters.

#8 Posted by Andferne (38808 posts) - - Show Bio

Dangit I was gonna bump this but Fesak beat me to it.

Off-hand I'm not sure on the Hercules answers. I would look up about the normal mythos, but wouldnt be sure if Marvel decided to change things up or not.

#9 Posted by Buckshot (18865 posts) - - Show Bio

Question 2: Hercules killed Geryon with an arrow poisoned with Hydra blood, yo.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.