Any MUA2 Costumes That You Really Want to See?

• 133 results
#101 Edited by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Incorrect, i don't Hate Songbird's... entirely.

#102 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

#103 Posted by DH69 (4258 posts) - - Show Bio

sweet those leg things work HAPPY

#104 Posted by War Killer (19851 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope Cap has his Ultimate Uniform 

#105 Edited by monkeypool (48 posts) - - Show Bio
@Mr. Dead Pool said:

"I'd like a the Thor-Pool suit, and maybe a pirate suit for DP "

Yes please!  
Of course, when in the Thor-Pool costume, he MUST say things like, "Nay thee I say!" :P  

@Omega Ray Jay

said:

"I want Ghost Rider back and NO FF, They suck I never use them, overall i think the characters on MU2 are a little weak "

Same here, not sure why, but I never use the Fantastic Four together as a team. 
Sue was very fun to use in the first game, I used her on a lot of teams, and even sometimes used Johnny, but Reed and Thing were lame and no fun to use at all.   
Ghost Rider, on the other hand, was AWESOME! 
Of the characters that were in the first game, but not in the second, it's Ghost Rider I'm really gonna miss the most. Silver Surfer too, but mostly Ghost Rider.     

I couldn't understand why one costume didn't make the first game, Iron Man's original armor, that grey bulky bad boy. 
I REALLY want to see that in this game, doubt I will but, it OUGHT to be there, it's his freakin original.
#106 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

GG

Not Moonstone ]=
#107 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

yep. i know its gaudy but with Cyclops announced for the Wii....

..his Eric The Red costume always had a special nostalgia to me.
#108 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

well, at least she made it as an NPC....who knows, maybe she'll be unlock able as well. 

yes, yes, its an IGN picture. It was confirmed in the Activision NYCC 2009 interview. lol.
#109 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

That's terrible, i'd rather her not be in the game now.

#110 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

ill have to wait and see it in game. thats her screen out. 
but yeah, its a little Landish physique wise.

#111 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

the crotch and the shoes are tuning me off
#112 Posted by Spid3r-Man (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Funny,  it does the exact opposite for me lol.....Like the Iron Spidey and Hobgoblin alts.

#113 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"
waaaaaaaaaaaack
"
Come one Pixie, we both now that the FF has some of the worst costumes in any Marvel world.  Naturally, they will be the worst in the games as well.  

They'd best get Storm right, or I'ma bust a nut.   

And why did they have to make the NPC's look so delicious?  I saw Spider-Woman and almost started crying............They better not eff up Storm.  I'm not kidding.  If they go with the mohawk, so help me, she'd better look like BloodStorm (ultimate awesomness), and not that tacky she-beast that was present in MUA1.
#114 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Armorless Penance... is that a nipple ring?
#115 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: Gross
#116 Posted by CATMANEXE (17052 posts) - - Show Bio

#117 Posted by Clara Mass (7690 posts) - - Show Bio
@CATMANEXE said:
"

"

What's that suppose to be?
#118 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Yuck
#119 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

yuck

yuck
#120 Posted by Spid3r-Man (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe Storm strips on her off days.  Not really shocked at IW though...all the FF have the Ultimate costumes...not really sure what you could want for her.

#121 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

for her not too look like she's wearing one of Britney's old wigs

#122 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized: Shut up Pix!!!  Storm looks wonderful. 
#123 Edited by Spid3r-Man (47 posts) - - Show Bio

I dunno Pixelized...seems like it is hard to please you.  Your complaining about her hair...Surely the look the makers of the game are going for makes it hard to pull off totally realistic vibrate and bouncy hairstyles lol....Looks fine to me, probably better while actually playing the game.  But of course we all like what we like.  I'm excited about the game regardless.  

So left we got Gambit, Captain America, Iron Man and Deadpool I believe. 

We won't be getting Iron Patriot so I'm assuming Ultimate Iron Man will be revealed.  The other 3 all have the possibility of being real cool looking.  Hope for the best.

#124 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm sorry nearly all the costumes suck and i was expecting better?

but to be fair, Storm's astonishing outfit looks just as bad as it does in the comics. Sue looks like she was done by greg land. And her outfit is lacking, surely it could have been embellished in some way so she didn't look cheap.

#125 Edited by Spid3r-Man (47 posts) - - Show Bio

i understand...we all have different tastes or expectations...yours are probably just higher than mine lol....just the Yuck on IW because of her less than realistic hairstyle i thought was funny.  what ones do you think they did a decent job with?  And who is the busty girl in your avatar? someone dressed as WW, correct? 

#126 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Sue's hair was the first thing that caught my eye and it made an already bad outfit worse.

So far I've liked:

• Green Goblin
  • Songbird
  • And Spiderman

My avatar is Nicki Minaj, and yeah she did the wonder woman thing!
#127 Posted by War Killer (19851 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized said:
"
yuck

yuck
"
You hate all of the uniforms
#128 Posted by Spid3r-Man (47 posts) - - Show Bio

Just googled her lol...not bad.

I agree about IW b/c the first thing i noticed was her weird looking head/hair but I think they just picked a bad screen shot.  Gotta look better during game-play.  Loved the Goblin but to be honest I'm just happy he made the game being a SM fan.  Got any wishes for the remaining guys left? A specific version of the heroes?

#129 Posted by War Killer (19851 posts) - - Show Bio

I love Invisible Woman's Ultimate uniform

#130 Posted by White Mage (18740 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized:  Grace Jones
#131 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

Whack

Not as Whack
#132 Posted by Mr. Dead Pool (2625 posts) - - Show Bio
@pixelized:
Well I like Iron Mans classic look and Caps WW2 get up
#133 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.