Annihilation and Secret Invasion questions.. [spoilers]

#1 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

First, who saw on newsarama the mention that we'd be seeing an evolution for Warlock coming up?? Anybody else hoping we get the Adam we've been seeing on the covers?? Hopefully when it's over we'll see him set up much the same way Nova was last series.

Now for my question. Does anybody think that part of why the Skrulls fell so easy is b/c so many of their limited resources were being put into the war?? That it weakened them before the annihilation wave, and do you think Marvel will adress this during invasion, and that by the time it's over we'll have an idea of their place in the new Marvel Universe's broader landscape?? Especially in light of a now expanding Shiar, and the new status quo promised in Nova and Gaurdians after Conquest ends??

#2 Posted by danhimself (22480 posts) - - Show Bio

i think secret invasion is more of a response to annihilation...i mean the skrulls are at an all time low, they have no home and limited resources but then they've pretty much got this "bible" saying that the earth belongs to them and i imagine from what i've been hearing they've had agents on earth for awhile now so this has got to be a perfect time to invade in there eyes

#3 Posted by Emerald_General_Jai (2306 posts) - - Show Bio

That would make perfect sice. I'm just hopeing that they actually take the time to show or mention what came before during the Annihilation series.

#4 Posted by lordraiden (7013 posts) - - Show Bio

danhimself says:

"i think secret invasion is more of a response to annihilation...i mean the skrulls are at an all time low, they have no home and limited resources but then they've pretty much got this "bible" saying that the earth belongs to them and i imagine from what i've been hearing they've had agents on earth for awhile now so this has got to be a perfect time to invade in there eyes"

Actually, secret invasion has been in the works for the last few years and was conceived before annihilation! but your right bout the skrulls being taken out in annihilation wich makes it hard to see them as a powerfull race with no homeworld/throne and scatterd around with no base!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.