Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

An adamantium iron man suit.

magnablue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By magnablue

Has ironman ever made a suit made out of adamantium? If he hasn't why not? I think that a suit made out of adamantium would be great because it is almost unbreakable.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No he hasn't and im not sure if he even has access to that much

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
    WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theory: Adamantium would be really hard to modify considering how hard it is to forge after liquidation. It would be nigh impossible to actually modify the suit cause it would be really hard to bend/shape it afterwards if wanting to change it. Another theory is that it is supposedly rare on earth that it is hard to obtain, with adamantium being so rare it might cost a lot of money which starks could afford but also needs to think financial wise if he wants this invincible suit or add ons of more customizable ones. This was wrote on iPad so I apologize if I made errors but this also looked bump worthy.

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Theory: Adamantium would be really hard to modify considering how hard it is to forge after liquidation. It would be nigh impossible to actually modify the suit cause it would be really hard to bend/shape it afterwards if wanting to change it. Another theory is that it is supposedly rare on earth that it is hard to obtain, with adamantium being so rare it might cost a lot of money which starks could afford but also needs to think financial wise if he wants this invincible suit or add ons of more customizable ones. This was wrote on iPad so I apologize if I made errors but this also looked bump worthy.

Doesn't Tony usually just build entirely new suits, rather than modify new ones? And, besides, his suits are made of numerous components. It's not like it's one, big, solid piece. He can easily replace any part with a new one, should he choose to modify the suit.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
    WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maddpanda531: I made a lot of errors but I can't dispatch what I said so you can disregard it.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

To wear adamantium as a fully flexible suit requires that you constantly change it's molecules, something Ultron and Magneto can do, it may simply not be possible for him at the moment.

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
    TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#7  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

Adamantium is to unbendy. They use to use Carbondonium (I think thats what its called) Which was as strong as Adamantium but easier to move as armor

But they Learned it poisoned people.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.