Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

Amazing X-Men and the Marvel Universe NYCC Announcements

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

Here's the full transcript

Here are the general points of interest:

• Uncanny X-Force/Cable & X-Force crossover. Weekly in January - two issues of each. Called Vendetta. Hopeless mentioned the 'real' X-Force taking down the other one
    • Cable vs. Bishop and there's a picture of Stryfe in the background
    • Longshot Saves the Marvel Universe, November 2013. Hastings writing, Camagni on art.
    • Astonishing X-Men is coming to a close in a few weeks
    • She-Hulk #1 is coming out in February
    • SINNERS teaser is Ghost Rider joining Thunderbolts (issue 20)
    • TRIAL teaser is an All-New X-Men and Guardians of the Galaxy crossover - The Trial of Jean Grey (six issues)
    • WRATH teaser is Isanove doing a 4-issue Savage Wolverine arc based in the 1930's
    • CORPORATE teaser is All-New X-Factor. Written by Peter David. Features Gambit & Quicksilver (as well as others) on the team
    • "My work tends to be rooted in the real world except for the occasional battles about hell. And the corporate presence in the real work is just everywhere. I was fascinated by Google because it's in so many things and I thought about it and "why wouldn't a corporation get into superheroes?"" - Peter David
    • No plans for Squirrel Girl or Iron Fist in the X-books anytime soon, but fans should watch for news having to do with one of them
    • Nick Lowe says the secret of the bamfs will be revealed soon
    • Very big plans for Juggernaut coming soon
    • Nick Lowe says Multiple Man will be seen in the future
    Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

No Caption Provided

IrishX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By IrishX  Online

Isanove did a great job doing some of the art for Dark Tower. Look forward to him work on Savage Wolverine and I love the time period. Need to hear some more about the new X-Factor but I'll probably pick it up especially with Gambit as part of the book. The bamfs and Juggernaut is good stuff too.

Edit: Not really digging those X-Factor outfits.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.