Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

A look at Giant Size X-men 1 Marvel Universe pack 3.75' figures

leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 2

Edited By leokearon

One of the most looked forward to Marvel Universe things has to be the Giant Sized X-men pack. It was announced last year and that was it until now. Here are Storm, Nightcrawler and Warparth (note these might not be the final versions)

Storm
    Storm

Nightcrawler
    Nightcrawler

Warpath
    Warpath

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

I love that Nightcrawler. Absolutely awesome "BAMF" effect.

Storm looks pretty good too. Thunderbird is just fugly. I hate that costume. Especially since his brother's already been released in the badass X-Force get-up.

leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By leokearon
    @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    "I love that Nightcrawler. Absolutely awesome "BAMF" effect. Storm looks pretty good too. Thunderbird is just fugly. I hate that costume. Especially since his brother's already been released in the badass X-Force get-up. "

Kurt does look good, as for Thunderbird well they are all based on the cover of Giant Size X-men 1. The pack will also include Cyclops, Wolverine and Colossus
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @leokearon said:
    " @FadeToBlackBolt said:
    "I love that Nightcrawler. Absolutely awesome "BAMF" effect. Storm looks pretty good too. Thunderbird is just fugly. I hate that costume. Especially since his brother's already been released in the badass X-Force get-up. "
    Kurt does look good, as for Thunderbird well they are all based on the cover of Giant Size X-men 1. The pack will also include Cyclops, Wolverine and Colossus "
    Yeah, I know, I was just pointing out that I hate Thunderbird's look :P

The only reason to get this is the epic Nightcrawler and Storm though, since the others have all been released already.
    leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By leokearon

@FadeToBlackBolt:

I'll be getting this back for all the figures, so I don't have them

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @leokearon: I don't have any of them either, but I doubt this will get released in Australia anyway. So the point is sadly moot :(
    One_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By One_Eye

I want the 70's Era Colossus and Storm. Already have Cyckes, Wolvie, and Elf.:)

leokearon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By leokearon
    @One_Eye said:
    I want the 70's Era Colossus and Storm. Already have Cyckes, Wolvie, and Elf.:)

Ah the problem with multipacks
    One_Eye

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By One_Eye
    @leokearon: As much as I like Cyclops; I would've liked Banshee and possibly even a re-release of Sunfire....maybe....Wolverine I could do without, Colossus, though a re-sculpt has nuances such as flared shoulders, and knee pads that make him worth getting. Storm just for completion sake, and Kitty Pryde would've been awesome as well. Mind you, I couldn't care less about Claremont-Era X-Men but I do like the era if nothing else just for the costumes.

Now just give me X-Men Blue Team and Gold Team packs! I've already bought the Jim Lee Cyclops and Jean Grey, Iceman from the Amazing Friends 3-pack, Archangel,
    Wolverine....((too dang many really...@_@ though I could use a brown/tan variant as I like that costume)). Some part of me wants a 90's Storm even tough that costume has never sat well with me.
    If anythng I want 90's versions of Beast, Gambit, Rogue, Psylocke, and heck, even Jubilee..!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.