Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

A big villain for the next Hulk movie?

Moul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

We know so far, Hulk is one of the most difficult characters to bring on the silver screen. He is overpowered and watching him beat the military just gets boring after 20 minutes. I think the problem is the villains. Hulk needs a BIG villain in his movie. Someone who can kick his ass, someone who can make him fall. Abomination and The Leader aren't good villains for a movie, they are parodies of the Hulk himself. I think a GREAT villain for a Hulk movie could be Doom. He is a very incredible villain and for me he's wasted for the F4. It would be awesome see the Hulk fight Doom's droids and assault his castel. Another great villain could be Graviton, he can fight Hulk in a very epic and spectacular battle.

darklordx123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By darklordx123

Graviton would be really cool. I don't think that Marvel has the movie rights for Doom though...

CrazyScarecrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 19

User Lists: 27

Perhaps the Leader. He's a classic and I don't think he appeared in any movies yet.

phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

its not that's overpowered. he's also very limited as a character.

Mutant God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mutant God

It could be a team up of Leader and his brother Mad Man.

Or the alien Mercy.

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By AbdullahZubair

I think the best thing marvel can do is slingshot(yes I'm serious) hulk into space where he ends up on a planet where he is the weakest person and he will die if he changes back so he has 2 always stay angry. He will need 2 find a way back 2 earth and maybe save the planet by leading a bunch of hulk-type aliens 2 defeat the evil leader and his armies. I think it would be funny 2 hear every hulk calling him puny. That would be irony at best. And have Loki be behind the slingshot(the one pulling the strings) as revenge for calling him puny. At the end hulk would return 2 earth and loki will meet him and say the final words which end the movie"we are even!!!" And he sees that his city has been destroyed and the military blames hulk for the damage and deaths and they recruit a couple of mercenaries or avenger 2 kill him in the end credits scene

TheFool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Easy. Zzzax. I know, but hear me out. If you mod Big Z's powers to absorb gamma, it'd be cool to see him force the transformation from Hulk to Banner, leading to Banner temporarily thinking he's cured, but inevitably coming to grips with the fact that the Hulk will be part of him forever. We'd get to see Banner being Banner and devising some super-McGuffin to limit Zzax's ability to drain gamma, so he can Hulk ut and fight him. Also, this way you can plant an end credit sequence with the Leader showing how he engineered the whole thing to try and remove the Hulk, sinisterly remarking how he now realizes the true threat is Banner, leading to your third film.

It would be a bit goofy and you'd have to play Zzzax's name off as a joke, but it's an opponent that Hulk can't just beat into submission and gives Banner/Hulk a chance to see Zzzax as everyone sees him--a terrifying, uncontrollable force of nature.

powerplay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we ignore the Planet Hulk option since Marvel does not seem to open to it, I would love to see a Hulk movie from Ross's perspective. Watch the General do his best Captain Ahab impression as he hunts then Hulk. After a whole movie of trying and failing to stop the Hulk, Ross is able to get a sample of the beast's blood. Then end the movie with Ross making a deal with an imprisoned Leader to become the Red Hulk

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Leader

THORSON

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

a villain like Brooke Augustine would give a fight for his life.

hulk465

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think the Leader if done well can be awesome. He has to be bad ass and pure evil. Think of the Leader like the bad guy in the film Scanners. The Leaders powers should be similar to professor X but just smarter. He can also take over a military base and create the U-foes as minions to serve him. You can also add Abomination or Absorbing man as minions too.

One more very important thing that a Hulk film needs is that he needs to TALK more. A gravage Hulk would be perfect or the personality Hulk had in Avengers: EMH.

GreenScar1990

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

I think that, if done correctly, the Leader could be a massive planetary threat for the Hulk and the Avengers in the MCU.

He's known for creating Giant Robots, Gamma Monsters, Humanoids, Hulked-Out Heroes, etc. It'd also give us a chance to reintroduce the Abomination. And let's not forget about the U-Foes or the Bi-Beast.

kfabz-23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The leader & Rulk vs Hulk

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.