Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

2012 and Marvel

TheFallenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By TheFallenOne

By looking at this picture I came up with an idea. What if Marvel is planing to release(explain) what INIFINTE FUTURES are at the end of the 2012 ? What I mean is that all those stories( which suppose to come according to picture) almost perfectly feat  for the periof up to December 2012. And the term INFINITE FUTURES goes very well with all those popular belives about 21 - 23 December 2012. 

I want to hear your opinion about this.
    _Courage_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By _Courage_

Marvel can go a lot of different ways with this.
    TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#3  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

Personally if you look at how storyline's are going, this time line is already out of order....and there really isn't anything that is about Fear Itself which is coming up in a few months, sure "Fear without man" may be a reference to it, but that wouldn't be right because "Five Lights" comes AFTER it which in truth has already happened and ran it's course and is now Generation Hope. I'm pretty sure that the Ultron War is what Steve saw in his vision of the future when he was brought back in Reborn, or at least a version of the future, and thus seeing that, he's doing everything from setting up multiple Avengers for every type of threat, he's made Bucky Captain America since in the future he saw Bucky had returned to being Winter Soldier and died because of it. Really I think we will see a Ultron War, but it won't be the same Steve saw completely because the Avengers will manage to stop it instead of everyone dying. My question is who's the person Steve saw in his apocalyptic future?

No Caption Provided

Thunderstrike maybe 9or someone who was able to take Thor's hammer (Loki perhaps)?

No Caption Provided
    LightBright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By LightBright

And when the cycle comes to an end Marvel will implode, taking the rest of the universe with it. So it is prophesied. 

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#5  Edited By TheBlueAngel93
    @LightBright said:
    " And when the cycle comes to an end Marvel will implode, taking the rest of the universe with it. So it is prophesied.  "
    O____O

Starts his plans to move to DC xD
    LightBright

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By LightBright
    @War Killer: :) Paranoia is fun. 
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#7  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @LightBright said:
    " @War Killer: :) Paranoia is fun.  "

Nothing fun about living in a cave wearing silver foil, Ugg boots and pleather, training carrier pigeons to find fruit and nuts for you to eat while you avoid the Marvel Price Rising and Point .1 Issues, because you know thats just the beginning, next thing you know, your be buying 10 page comics for $6.99 of reprinted stories from the 80's in black and white!! Trust me, the ink they are using? Designed to make you addicted to comics. New ink, made by the Corporation (a secret joint Marvel and DC company working in unison) They won't find my cave though... they can't bwhaha, its painted to look like an innocent tree!! 
    SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#8  Edited By SC  Moderator
    @TheFallenOne: Interesting theory, I know that Fraction was one of the people who was going to go that (Infinite Futures) route in Thor later (he has started in Thor already in a sense)
    xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

#9  Edited By xerox_kitty

"Return of the King"??  Marvel's gonna have crying Hobbits??

Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#10  Edited By Mercy_

Return of the King.....Black Bolt?

Avatar image for the_umbra_sorcerer
    The Umbra Sorcerer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Does that Say Iron Lad Returns?
    TheGoldenOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#12  Edited By TheGoldenOne

Black Bolt and Iron Lad will probably return

Nova`Prime`

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nova`Prime`
    @xerox-kitty said:
    " "Return of the King"??  Marvel's gonna have crying Hobbits?? "
    LOL good one.
    Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#14  Edited By Backflip

Problem I see, is that Iron Lad has already returned in Children's Crusade, and yet some of the events haven't come to pass. Namely, Return of the King(?) and Nova Antiquatus (?). There are other events, but these are the primary ones that I can make out.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.