10 smartest people in the Marvel U

• 134 results
#101 Posted by the creator (8559 posts) - - Show Bio
@Rage.Of.Olympus said:
"It seems that a lot of people are forgetting the likes of Thanos, Galactus whose technology not even Reed can comprehend as I recall, and other alien entities. "
Methos said in the second post of this thread the following,
yeah, non cosmics...
humans / aliens... the usual types

#102 Edited by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

Doom
Reed
Ironman
Kang
Osborn
Valeria von Doom
Alyssa Moy
Henry Pym 
T'challa
Sinister 
Cho  
Mandarin
Strange
Apocalypse
Moira McTaggert
White Queen   
Leader
Kingpin
Banner
Xavier
Magneto
Peter Parker  
Beast
Black Widow
Wanda
Storm
Namorita
Madame Masque
Nick Fury

#103 Edited by Ryonslaught (1247 posts) - - Show Bio
@fesak said:
"

Here's who i would put in top ten in no particular order: Reed Richards, Doom, Iron Man, Hank Pym, High Evolutionary, Sinister, Amadeus Cho, Leader, Beast/Dark Beast, Radioactive Man

"

I agree with all except Dark Beast...he has nowhere the range of knowledge as our beast, sure in genetics and mutant genomes he may surpass our's but he's not on the same level as everyone else on the list (He has a more specified skill/knowlege set). While i've only seen the leader and radioactice man a few times the latter did'nt seem top ten material........ Add in T'challa and Valeria Richards/Von Doom and say Magneto/Prof X and were good thought ;)
#104 Posted by pixelized (62882 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" Doom Reed Ironman Kang Osborn Valeria von DoomAlyssa Moy Henry Pym  T'challa Sinister  Cho   MandarinStrange ApocalypseMoira McTaggert White Queen    LeaderKingpin Banner Xavier MagnetoPeter Parker   BeastBlack Widow WandaStorm NamoritaMadame MasqueNick Fury "
seriously?
#105 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio

K so Marvel is actually putting this group together for us. 

Reed Richards 
Dr Doom  
Tony Stark
Hank Pym 
Hank (Beast) 
Banner 

They havent named anyone else off yet. I was thinking Adamus Cho was in the Top 8 (it states it on his page and he even says it in the upcoming comic) but in the up coming comic Banner corrects him and tells  him that Adamus s only the 10th smartest 

now that they have narrowed down the obvious ones, who else is left to that mih be eligible?
#106 Posted by tensor (3833 posts) - - Show Bio

all have good choice but why is sue Richards not in the list does nobody respect her brains but me

#107 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio
@tensor said:
"all have good choice but why is sue Richards not in the list does nobody respect her brains but me "

is she on super genius smart levels? Her daughter should be but i dont believe the intelligencia knows she is that smart
#108 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio

k so the list: 
1. Reed Richards 
2. Dr Doom 
3. Tony Stark (not taken but is out of commision mentally at the moment) 
4. Hank Pym 
5. Bruce Banner (hasnt been taken) he then states he is the smartest good guy not captured yet 
6. Hank McCoy 
7. Black Panther  
10. Amadeus Cho 

im not sure if the Intelligencia NEEDS 8 of the 10 smartest people for the plan to succeed or not, it seems like they do. They also might just be capturing these people to ensure that the smart people dont retaliate and foil their plans 

Only two spots left...           Who's it gonna be...
#109 Posted by jloneblackheart (5494 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF: Amadeus Cho was there when Red She Hulk took Pym. Why wouldn't she just get him then? I don't think he's one of the eight.
#110 Posted by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio
@jloneblackheart:
hes not, he is the 10th smartest. But the intelligencia keeps talking about have 8 and Tony is out and Banner is their main rival which only leave 8 out of the 10 smartest left to choose from so either they capture Bruce or they use somone else in his place as well as someone in the place of Tony
#111 Posted by thetitan0 (844 posts) - - Show Bio
@DEGRAAF said:
" k so the list: 1. Reed Richards 2. Dr Doom 3. Tony Stark (not taken but is out of commision mentally at the moment) 4. Hank Pym 5. Bruce Banner (hasnt been taken) he then states he is the smartest good guy not captured yet 6. Hank McCoy 7. Black Panther  8. 9. 10. Amadeus Cho  im not sure if the Intelligencia NEEDS 8 of the 10 smartest people for the plan to succeed or not, it seems like they do. They also might just be capturing these people to ensure that the smart people dont retaliate and foil their plans  Only two spots left...           Who's it gonna be... "
it may be prof. x?
#112 Edited by DEGRAAF (7869 posts) - - Show Bio
@thetitan0:
is he on super genius levels?
#113 Posted by warlord1234 (1259 posts) - - Show Bio
@Nurse Prometheus said:
"

I don't think that Thor would be at the top of the list when it came to the higher intelligence of immortals/gods. He's in there, but not that high. Honestly, I would say that Sauron would at least be above him.

And for all that Peter Parker is intelligent, I think that Doom would most definitely be ranked higher simply for the fact that he is consistently utilizing his intellect; not to say that Peter isn't but it takes a lot of plotting/planning to be a bad guy. ^_^

"

Thor was originally ment to be smarter then Reed Richards Stan Lee himselve stated it.
#114 Posted by karrob (4274 posts) - - Show Bio

In no particular order. Reed Richards, Dr. Doom, Tony Stark, Hank Pym, Beast, BP, Amadeus Cho, Banner, The Leader and Ultron

#115 Edited by SystemID (446 posts) - - Show Bio

UPDATE

The newest issue of the Incredible Hulk #610 has The Leader stating that he is the smartest right up until Cho hulks out and temporarily becomes the smartest. Also.. T'Challa, Hank Pym, Banner, Richards, and McCoy are ALL referred to as being in that grouping of 8 smartest.

so that's..
1. The Leader
...and in no particular order..
   Mr. Fantastic
   Beast
   Black Panther
   Hank Pym 
   Banner
7. Amadeus Cho 

Gotta be Stark right?

Only one of the eight is missing.. couldn't be M.O.D.O.K right? And what's the order? That's all i got. Felt like sharing.

EDIT: Oh.. and it is also stated that Cho wasn't abducted like the others because The Leader, smart as he is, underestimated him and didn't think him to be a threat. Soo.. yeah.. I think Marvel has already stated somewhere along the lines that Ironman was one of the eight too..

#116 Posted by Terran (580 posts) - - Show Bio

What crazy smart? like making a plan so crazy! no one can see it coming?

#117 Posted by SystemID (446 posts) - - Show Bio
@Terran :  just stating what's in the pages. When he stated that he was the smartest Banner pretty much agrees.. right up until Cho's brain Hulk's out.. as previously stated.
#118 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

20. Hood
19. Lizard
18.  Doc-oc
17. Spider man
16. Norman Osborn
15. Charles Xavier
14. The Jackal
13. Wizard
12. M.O.D.O.K
11. Dr. Strange
10. Admedius Cho
9. Beast
8.Black Panther
7. Mad Thinker
6. Bruce Banner*
5. Hank Pym*
4. Tony Stark*
3. The Leader
2. Dr Doom
1. Reed Richards
I chose not to use High Evolutionary but he would probably be top 3.
*These 3 are very close.
#119 Posted by Shadowdoggy (3815 posts) - - Show Bio

Valeria Richards

Reed Richards

Hank Pym

Hank McCoy

Victor Von Doom

Prodigy

Tony Stark

Lex Luther

Ray Palmer

Mr. Terrific

#120 Posted by Icon (2051 posts) - - Show Bio
  • Reed Richards
  • Tony Stark
  • Victor Von Doom
  • Hank McCoy
  • Peter Parker
  • Bruce Banner
  • Valeria Richards
  • Samuel Sterns
  • Otto Octavius
  • Hank Pym
#121 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icon said:
"
  • Reed Richards
  • Tony Stark
  • Victor Von Doom
  • Hank McCoy
  • Peter Parker
  • Bruce Banner
  • Valeria Richards
  • Samuel Sterns
  • Otto Octavius
  • Hank Pym
"
Ultron is hank pym with a bunch of upgrades.  he probably counts as a person since he is a cyborg, and a mutant is on that list anyway so he must count.  
#122 Posted by Icon (2051 posts) - - Show Bio
@Violet-Eyed Dragon: Ultron is a cyborg? To be a cyborg you have to be part human or at least part biological. If not then it's a machine/artificial intelligence (cybernetic but not a cyborg). Anyway, maybe it is a cyborg and I just didn't know, but I had to think of just 10 characters. There are many more (including intelligent systems like Ultron) that I'd include in a bigger list. 
#123 Edited by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio
@Violet-Eyed Dragon said:

" @Icon said:

"
  • Reed Richards
  • Tony Stark
  • Victor Von Doom
  • Hank McCoy
  • Peter Parker
  • Bruce Banner
  • Valeria Richards
  • Samuel Sterns
  • Otto Octavius
  • Hank Pym
"
Ultron is hank pym with a bunch of upgrades.  he probably counts as a person since he is a cyborg, and a mutant is on that list anyway so he must count.   "
Where is T'Challa and Amadeus Cho?
#124 Edited by Icon (2051 posts) - - Show Bio
@drkhwk2001: They are on my bigger than just "10" list where I can include every single intelligent character ever created in all of Marvel.. Sheesh.

I narrowed it down to 10 so naturally some people didn't make it on, but I think I can make an effective argument for each of the 10 that are on my list.
#125 Posted by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icon:  Well I believe in Black Panther : Man Without Fear it is stated that T'Challa is 8th.................although he said it lol.............
#126 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@Icon said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon: Ultron is a cyborg? To be a cyborg you have to be part human or at least part biological. If not then it's a machine/artificial intelligence (cybernetic but not a cyborg). Anyway, maybe it is a cyborg and I just didn't know, but I had to think of just 10 characters. There are many more (including intelligent systems like Ultron) that I'd include in a bigger list.  "
people have called him a robot but hes really a cyborg since he was made from pym's brainwaves.  his mind is mostly human even if he doesn't have a single body. 
@drkhwk2001
said:
" @Violet-Eyed Dragon said:

" @Icon said:

"
  • Reed Richards
  • Tony Stark
  • Victor Von Doom
  • Hank McCoy
  • Peter Parker
  • Bruce Banner
  • Valeria Richards
  • Samuel Sterns
  • Otto Octavius
  • Hank Pym
"
Ultron is hank pym with a bunch of upgrades.  he probably counts as a person since he is a cyborg, and a mutant is on that list anyway so he must count.   "
Where is T'Challa and Amadeus Cho? "
t'challah might not be on there, but id put cho over Beast. 
#127 Edited by drkhwk2001 (4433 posts) - - Show Bio
@Violet-Eyed Dragon said:

" @Icon said:

" @Violet-Eyed Dragon: Ultron is a cyborg? To be a cyborg you have to be part human or at least part biological. If not then it's a machine/artificial intelligence (cybernetic but not a cyborg). Anyway, maybe it is a cyborg and I just didn't know, but I had to think of just 10 characters. There are many more (including intelligent systems like Ultron) that I'd include in a bigger list.  "
people have called him a robot but hes really a cyborg since he was made from pym's brainwaves.  his mind is mostly human even if he doesn't have a single body. 
@drkhwk2001
said:

" @Icon said:

"
  • Reed Richards
  • Tony Stark
  • Victor Von Doom
  • Hank McCoy
  • Peter Parker
  • Bruce Banner
  • Valeria Richards
  • Samuel Sterns
  • Otto Octavius
  • Hank Pym
"
t'challah might not be on there, but id put cho over Beast.  "
I agree. With Cho over Beast but T'Challa should be there.
#128 Posted by Violet-Eyed Dragon (2271 posts) - - Show Bio
@drkhwk2001 said:

" @Icon said:

@drkhwk2001
said:

" @Icon said:

"
  • Reed Richards
  • Tony Stark
  • Victor Von Doom
  • Hank McCoy
  • Peter Parker
  • Bruce Banner
  • Valeria Richards
  • Samuel Sterns
  • Otto Octavius
  • Hank Pym
"
t'challah might not be on there, but id put cho over Beast.  "
I agree. With Cho over Beast but T'Challa should be there. "
yeah.  i think superior should be on the list as well.  id forgotten about him cause he is kinda new.  

#129 Posted by ripcurl (471 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't call eternals cosmic beings, and Thanos is an eternal. He should be at the top of the list.

#130 Posted by Vance Astro (91071 posts) - - Show Bio

All these lists are wrong.

#131 Posted by Enosisik (1153 posts) - - Show Bio

Banner was listed as 6th smartest on the bio of old Marvel cards lol.

#132 Posted by X35 (5981 posts) - - Show Bio

Hank Pym is Scientist Supreme. that's got to count for something.

#133 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio

@X35 said:

Hank Pym is Scientist Supreme. that's got to count for something.

Not as much as you would think, actually.

#134 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Nobody said:

Not counting cosmic beings?

Reed Richards

Dr. Doom

The Leader

Ultron

Iron Man

Bruce Banner/Hank Pym

Dr. Strange(depending on what you mean my Intellgence he could also be consider #1)

Black Panther/Beast

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.