Follow

Marvel

Publisher »

Formerly known by names including "Atlas" and "Timely", Marvel Entertainment is the publisher of comic books featuring iconic characters and teams such as the Fantastic Four, Spider-Man, the Avengers, the X-Men, Iron Man, the Hulk, Thor, Captain America and Daredevil. Currently owned by the Walt Disney Company, Marvel is one of the "Big Two" comic publishers along with DC Comics.

10 Marvel Characters that SHOULD have been in Marvel vs Capcom 3

• 54 results
    DeathsHead2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By DeathsHead2

NAMOR, Carnage, Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Silver Surfer, Punisher, Ms.Marvel, Thanos, Anti-Venom, & War Machine... THESE 10 should be in!

Rabbitearsblog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 79

User Lists: 3

#52  Edited By Rabbitearsblog

Here's my top 10:

1. Colossus
    2. Black Widow
    3. Rogue
    4. Gambit
    5. Juggernaut
    6. Iceman
    7. Johnny Storm
    8. Loki
    9. Cyclops
    10. Psylocke

Yeah, it's mostly X-Men characters for me, but I still want these characters to be in the game!

thanobomb1124

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#53  Edited By thanobomb1124

I would love to see Captain Marvel (Mar-Vell),Black Knight (Dane Whitman), Tigra (Greer Grant Nelson),

Oscuro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

I know I'm late to the party on this one but idc. Ohhh where to begin.... I have many fond memories of playing MvC2 for hours and hours on end. What that game lacked in endings it more than made up for in pure quantity of characters. The fun of trying to mix and match the characters was nonstop fun, as well as honing my skills. I eagerly awaited for the next installment of the MvC series to come out. And the years just flew by as 2D fighters fell off the map, PS2 came out, Xbox came out. More years flew by as PS3 and 360 came out. At that point im like wtf is the hold up?! This was a popular game and there should be a sequel. When i got the news that number 3 was coming i was ecstatic. When I bought it, I was PISSED OFF.

1. The button scheme was pretty different from the original two, where skills were rewarded and button mashing was highly discouraged.

2. MvC2 featured 56, i repeat, 56 different playable characters. Granted there were two wolverines and a few silly characters, Amingo, it had plenty of old faves and a couple new faces as well. This game was a disappointment on this front. MODOK, Taskmaster, Nathan Spencer, She Hulk and Wesker can all go. There are far more interesting and better characters to put on the game.

3. We are two console generations removed from the second game in the series and the dont have fully animated endings for every character on the game. Are the kidding me? Playstation games had fully animated endings for characters on SF ex plus. Hell Super SF II for snes had endings that were better. They truly dropped the ball here.

All in all this game was highly disappointing and capcom continues with the dlc money grab that they are famous for. Its pathetic. Now with all those negative things being said, I'll put my list of characters that should've made it in my opinion.

Blade

Blackbolt

Venom

Ken

Dononvan

Nightcrawler

Captain Commando

Cable

Carnage

Dhalsim

Luke Cage

Dmitri

Mega Man

Guile

M.Bison

Night_F4ng

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Wasn't ghost rider in mvc3?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.