Follow

Marvel Zombies

Team » Marvel Zombies appears in 123 issues.

The heroes and villains of Earth-2149 who were tragically turned into zombies. They have all but destroyed their own reality.

Should there be a mavel zombies/dc crossover?

• 61 results
    The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By The_Ghostshell

No.

Avatar image for captain_quantum
    Captain Quantum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Captain Quantum

what if the cosmic zombies came to the dc dimension? could they save themselves and stop the zombie threat?

Avatar image for captain_quantum
    Captain Quantum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Captain Quantum

it would be awesome to see superman defend himself from cosmic zombies. wouldnt it.................:0

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Rotten gun

absolutely!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eternal Chaos

No.

Avatar image for legendary_bio_vishanti
    Legendary Bio Vishanti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

no, they couldn't save themselves. they have cosmic zombie's

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Rotten gun

i mean absolutely there should be a cross-over, can they save themselves? no

Pink Awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Pink Awesome

No I don't think that would be very good, I mean I loved Marvel Zombies, and enjoyed Army of Darkness vs Marvel Zombies, just because Ash is so enjoyable to read. Now with Black Panther tie ins, Ultimate Fantastic Four tie ins, and now Marvel Zombies 2 (Which has started out great), it would just be too much saturation of the Zombies thing. I say give it some time before doing it again, and if so do it with actual Marvel Universe or something, before moving onto DC and then having DC Zombies or something knocked off like that.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Maelstrom

Pink Awesome says:

"No I don't think that would be very good, I mean I loved Marvel Zombies, and enjoyed Army of Darkness vs Marvel Zombies, just because Ash is so enjoyable to read. Now with Black Panther tie ins, Ultimate Fantastic Four tie ins, and now Marvel Zombies 2 (Which has started out great), it would just be too much saturation of the Zombies thing. I say give it some time before doing it again, and if so do it with actual Marvel Universe or something, before moving onto DC and then having DC Zombies or something knocked off like that. "

Well in all fairness, the Ultimate Fantastic Four "tie-in" (which can be argued was not, since it came out before the actual series) was what started it all out in the first place. So Marvel Zombies is a spin-off from that Ult. Fantastic Four arc.

Post Edited:2007-10-19 22:45:55

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Pink Awesome says:
    "No I don't think that would be very good, I mean I loved Marvel Zombies, and enjoyed Army of Darkness vs Marvel Zombies, just because Ash is so enjoyable to read. Now with Black Panther tie ins, Ultimate Fantastic Four tie ins, and now Marvel Zombies 2 (Which has started out great), it would just be too much saturation of the Zombies thing. I say give it some time before doing it again, and if so do it with actual Marvel Universe or something, before moving onto DC and then having DC Zombies or something knocked off like that. "
    Well in all fairness, the Ultimate Fantastic Four "tie-in" (which can be argued was not, since it came out before the actual series) was what started it all out in the first place. So Marvel Zombies is a spin-off from that Ult. Fantastic Four arc.
    Post Edited:2007-10-19 22:45:55"

Damn... talk about takin the words right out my mind through my fingers...

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Pink Awesome says:

Damn... talk about takin the words right out my mind through my fingers..."

That's because you're my brother, bro. We just KNOW what's going through each others head. :P

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Maelstrom

Once again the Fantastic Four (in either incarnation) give birth to awesomeness. In this case, Marvel Zombies.

Hugs the First Family. I love you guys so very much.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Pink Awesome says:
    That's because you're my brother, bro. We just KNOW what's going through each others head. :P "

This is true....

Looks at you as (original) twilight zone music comes on.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Pink Awesome says:
    That's because you're my brother, bro. We just KNOW what's going through each others head. :P "

This is true....

Looks at you as (original) twilight zone music comes on.

Pink Awesome

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pink Awesome

Oh right, I just meant tie ins to the whole Marvel Zombies thing as a whole, and yes you are right, if anything this is one big spin off from Ultimate Fantastic Four, a really wicked one, but still.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Pink Awesome says:

This is true....

Looks at you as (original) twilight zone music comes on."

LMAO. I'm really a demon whose come to eat your soul. :P

PinkAwesome, I see where you're coming from.

Vrakmul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Vrakmul

No. The whole zombie fad needs to stop. It was good when it started back in the 60's. Now it's just stale.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Pink Awesome says:
    This is true.... *Looks at you as (original) twilight zone music comes on.*"
    LMAO. I'm really a demon whose come to eat your soul. :P PinkAwesome, I see where you're coming from. "

Lmao. That's comedy.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Pink Awesome says:
    This is true.... *Looks at you as (original) twilight zone music comes on.*"
    LMAO. I'm really a demon whose come to eat your soul. :P PinkAwesome, I see where you're coming from. "

Lmao. That's comedy."

Or maybe that's just me. ;P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Well, than you're a very funny girl and that would explain our odd, virtually instantaniously combusting friendship based relationship. lol. I feel so happy now that Jill's name was revealed. Her first scene gives her alot of promise.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Well, than you're a very funny girl and that would explain our odd, virtually instantaniously combusting friendship based relationship. lol. I feel so happy now that Jill's name was revealed. Her first scene gives her alot of promise."

She's a haughty little thing. Let's see how much bite she has with her bark. ;P

And isn't a "frienship-based relationship" just a friendship? :P
    Post Edited:2007-10-19 23:40:05

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Well, than you're a very funny girl and that would explain our odd, virtually instantaniously combusting friendship based relationship. lol. I feel so happy now that Jill's name was revealed. Her first scene gives her alot of promise."
    She's a haughty little thing. Let's see how much bite she has with her bark. ;P And isn't a "frienship-based relationship" just a friendship? :P
    Post Edited:2007-10-19 23:40:05"

Oh yeah. She's got more than some bite with her bark she's um... interesting. lol

Yeah but I was roll with all the multi syllobles so I didn't wanna mess that up. lol.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Maelstrom

I can only imagine by what you mean when you say "interesting". ;P

I don't get easily confused you know.... Okay that's a bold face lie.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Good leave it at that. There'll be a "passionate" scene after the "Escape from Alcatrase"

Lol. I was trying to confuse you. You're spanish, I can't do it even if I tried. Our people are linked mentally. You and I just have a stronger bond. lol.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Good leave it at that. There'll be a "passionate" scene after the "Escape from Alcatrase"Lol. I was trying to confuse you. You're spanish, I can't do it even if I tried. Our people are linked mentally. You and I just have a stronger bond. lol."

Ohhh, Kain's gonna get him some. Ew, nasty, you're my brother!

LMFAO. Haha. I guess that explains why I know my mother and brother so well. ;P

I'm so excited! Tomorrow's the big day. Sighs happily. I can't believe it.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Good leave it at that. There'll be a "passionate" scene after the "Escape from Alcatrase" Lol. I was trying to confuse you. You're spanish, I can't do it even if I tried. Our people are linked mentally. You and I just have a stronger bond. lol."
    Ohhh, Kain's gonna get him some. Ew, nasty, you're my brother! LMFAO. Haha. I guess that explains why I know my mother and brother so well. ;P I'm so excited! Tomorrow's the big day. *Sighs happily.* I can't believe it. "

Lol. I had to picture it when I found out you were pregnant! So that's just as bad cause it was with my friend!

Lol, that's exactly how I know the people around me. I know what they do, and how they think. Cause they're all spanish. lol

Yes. The wedding. It was supposed to be today but that obviously didn't go according to plan.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Good leave it at that. There'll be a "passionate" scene after the "Escape from Alcatrase" Lol. I was trying to confuse you. You're spanish, I can't do it even if I tried. Our people are linked mentally. You and I just have a stronger bond. lol."
    Ohhh, Kain's gonna get him some. Ew, nasty, you're my brother! LMFAO. Haha. I guess that explains why I know my mother and brother so well. ;P I'm so excited! Tomorrow's the big day. *Sighs happily.* I can't believe it. "

Lol. I had to picture it when I found out you were pregnant! So that's just as bad cause it was with my friend!

Lol, that's exactly how I know the people around me. I know what they do, and how they think. Cause they're all spanish. lol

Yes. The wedding. It was supposed to be today but that obviously didn't go according to plan."

Hey, don't act all innocent, you know where babies came from! :P

LMFAO. What about if you're just psychic?

Huh? If by "today" you meant "Friday" it was never meant to be on Friday. And Friday was Bachelor Party day for Jean. Rolls her eyes. I still think it's a stupid tradition.

Ohh Harry Potter! :D

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    Lol. I had to picture it when I found out you were pregnant! So that's just as bad cause it was with my friend! Lol, that's exactly how I know the people around me. I know what they do, and how they think. Cause they're all spanish. lol Yes. The wedding. It was supposed to be today but that obviously didn't go according to plan."
    Hey, don't act all innocent, you know where babies came from! :P LMFAO. What about if you're just psychic? Huh? If by "today" you meant "Friday" it was never meant to be on Friday. And Friday was Bachelor Party day for Jean. *Rolls her eyes.* I still think it's a stupid tradition. Ohh Harry Potter! :D"

Que, Que?! Yo!?!? Yo no sabe nada! Where do babies come from? (eyes shift suspiciously)

If I'm just psychic, than I wouldn't be surprised because I know what people think most of the time. And if I really am, than damn, I'm the man. lol.

I don't really care. It's free Coquito as far as I'm concerned. lol

Harry Potter?

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

Que, Que?! Yo!?!? Yo no sabe nada! Where do babies come from? (*eyes shift suspiciously*)If I'm just psychic, than I wouldn't be surprised because I know what people think most of the time. And if I really am, than damn, I'm the man. lol.I don't really care. It's free Coquito as far as I'm concerned. lolHarry Potter?"

Right of course you don't. Rolls her eyes. Go tell that to someone who'll believe you. ;P

Rolls her eyes and takes a swig from her Coquito infront of your face. Like the people at the Bachelor Party even KNOW of Coquito. ;P

Yes, the movie. ;P I've seen it 5 billion times, but I love Harry Potter so much!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    Que, Que?! Yo!?!? Yo no sabe nada! Where do babies come from? (*eyes shift suspiciously*) If I'm just psychic, than I wouldn't be surprised because I know what people think most of the time. And if I really am, than damn, I'm the man. lol. I don't really care. It's free Coquito as far as I'm concerned. lol Harry Potter?"
    Right of course you don't. *Rolls her eyes.* Go tell that to someone who'll believe you. ;P *Rolls her eyes and takes a swig from her Coquito infront of your face.* Like the people at the Bachelor Party even KNOW of Coquito. ;P Yes, the movie. ;P I've seen it 5 billion times, but I love Harry Potter so much! "

Lol. But you know you love me so you wouldn't change that little white lie. :)

Who says they have t- (looks at you with a begging look in his eyes)

I like Harry Potter. I thought the 2nd one kicked ass just because of the Basilisk. I loved that Snake.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    Que, Que?! Yo!?!? Yo no sabe nada! Where do babies come from? (*eyes shift suspiciously*) If I'm just psychic, than I wouldn't be surprised because I know what people think most of the time. And if I really am, than damn, I'm the man. lol. I don't really care. It's free Coquito as far as I'm concerned. lol Harry Potter?"
    Right of course you don't. *Rolls her eyes.* Go tell that to someone who'll believe you. ;P *Rolls her eyes and takes a swig from her Coquito infront of your face.* Like the people at the Bachelor Party even KNOW of Coquito. ;P Yes, the movie. ;P I've seen it 5 billion times, but I love Harry Potter so much! "

Lol. But you know you love me so you wouldn't change that little white lie. :)

Who says they have t- (looks at you with a begging look in his eyes)

I like Harry Potter. I thought the 2nd one kicked ass just because of the Basilisk. I loved that Snake."

Keep thinking that, ;P But of course I do. You're my bro!

Turns around and takes another swig before closing the top and throwing it your way.

I liked the 2nd one too, because of Christian Coulson, aka Tom Riddle. ;P Honestly though, the 2nd book and movie, is the slowest out of the series though, in my opinion. Now HP: And the Prisoner of Azkhaban, and HP: And the Order of the Phoenix, are by far the best movies. They're some of the best in the books as well, although the 7th book kicked ASS. I'm still sad about finishing it though. :(

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    Lol. But you know you love me so you wouldn't change that little white lie. :) Who says they have t- (*looks at you with a begging look in his eyes*) I like Harry Potter. I thought the 2nd one kicked ass just because of the Basilisk. I loved that Snake."
    Keep thinking that, ;P But of course I do. You're my bro! *Turns around and takes another swig before closing the top and throwing it your way.* I liked the 2nd one too, because of Christian Coulson, aka Tom Riddle. ;P Honestly though, the 2nd book and movie, is the slowest out of the series though, in my opinion. Now HP: And the Prisoner of Azkhaban, and HP: And the Order of the Phoenix, are by far the best movies. They're some of the best in the books as well, although the 7th book kicked ASS. I'm still sad about finishing it though. :( "

So long as you do. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. (This is the best time to be on the vine because most of the fanboys have a bed time so we're free to live)

Catches it and starts taking shots Aye que bueno, y frio...

I liked Prisoner of Azkhaban and Order of the Phoenix. Order of the Phoenix more though. Azkhaban was just weird to me, I didn't like it as much as part 2 or 4. It was good, I just didn't like the mouse. He killed the movie for me even though I liked it. I read the first like 3 I stopped afterwards.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    Lol. But you know you love me so you wouldn't change that little white lie. :) Who says they have t- (*looks at you with a begging look in his eyes*) I like Harry Potter. I thought the 2nd one kicked ass just because of the Basilisk. I loved that Snake."
    Keep thinking that, ;P But of course I do. You're my bro! *Turns around and takes another swig before closing the top and throwing it your way.* I liked the 2nd one too, because of Christian Coulson, aka Tom Riddle. ;P Honestly though, the 2nd book and movie, is the slowest out of the series though, in my opinion. Now HP: And the Prisoner of Azkhaban, and HP: And the Order of the Phoenix, are by far the best movies. They're some of the best in the books as well, although the 7th book kicked ASS. I'm still sad about finishing it though. :( "

So long as you do. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. (This is the best time to be on the vine because most of the fanboys have a bed time so we're free to live)

Catches it and starts taking shots Aye que bueno, y frio...

I liked Prisoner of Azkhaban and Order of the Phoenix. Order of the Phoenix more though. Azkhaban was just weird to me, I didn't like it as much as part 2 or 4. It was good, I just didn't like the mouse. He killed the movie for me even though I liked it. I read the first like 3 I stopped afterwards."

Well there was a point for Scabbers, ya know. :P And you should start reading them again, especially for the last book, it was incredible. I keep imagining the scene between Voldemort and Harry, it was epic and really got you in the moment. Haha. Made me want to pick up a stick and make pretend it was a wand.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Lol. I would get back into them, they just annoy me since there's so many freakin pages. I'd lose interest after a while. I don't wanna end up wasting money ya know?

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Maelstrom

That's ashame. You're missing out on some incredible scenes and stories.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"When the movies come out I still see those scenes so ha!"

It's not the same because you KNOW they'll be cutting out a lot of good material to fit the time slot. So you're STILL missing out. :P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Eternal Chaos

When the movies come out I still see those scenes so ha!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "When the movies come out I still see those scenes so ha!"
    It's not the same because you KNOW they'll be cutting out a lot of good material to fit the time slot. So you're STILL missing out. :P"

No, but I'll get the most important scenes which is exactly how I'd have so double HA!

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

No, but I'll get the most important scenes which is exactly how I'd have so double HA!"

Yes, but some of the left out scenes and the major scenes tie-in together, so you're still missing out on part of the whole picture, so HAHAHA!

What are we like 3 years old? :P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    No, but I'll get the most important scenes which is exactly how I'd have so double HA!"
    Yes, but some of the left out scenes and the major scenes tie-in together, so you're still missing out on part of the whole picture, so HAHAHA! What are we like 3 years old? :P"

But I'm still getting the relavent points to the movie and the left out parts will be on the dvd so quadruple HA!

Yes. Yes we are. But does age really matter when you're having fun? lol

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    Yes, but some of the left out scenes and the major scenes tie-in together, so you're still missing out on part of the whole picture, so HAHAHA! What are we like 3 years old? :P"

But I'm still getting the relavent points to the movie and the left out parts will be on the dvd so quadruple HA!

Yes. Yes we are. But does age really matter when you're having fun? lol"

I'm not talking about the left out scenes from the movie though. I'm talking about the left out scenes from the book, and they're not going to be filmed, not all and most relevant anyway! So HAHAHAHA!

Maybe if you're like 90 years old and can break your hip. :P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Maelstrom says:
    "Eternal Chaos says:
    But I'm still getting the relavent points to the movie and the left out parts will be on the dvd so quadruple HA! Yes. Yes we are. But does age really matter when you're having fun? lol"
    I'm not talking about the left out scenes from the movie though. I'm talking about the left out scenes from the book, and they're not going to be filmed, not all and most relevant anyway! So HAHAHAHA! Maybe if you're like 90 years old and can break your hip. :P"

No, if they weren't filmed then that means they weren't relevent in the first place and they were just there for bonus fun so quintuple Ha!

No, that doesn't really matter because I'm not gonna live to be 90. The world is going to come to an end when I'm like 50. lol

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Maelstrom

No, because to film every relevant scene that joins with the major ones would cost studios millions of dollars and they're cheap bastards, and not to mention, the actors don't want to stay on that movie set for 12 years at a time. So HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My throat hurts. :P

But we can't die when you're 50! I still have an ass-load of people to kick in the crotch because they suck!

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"No, because to film every relevant scene that joins with the major ones would cost studios millions of dollars and they're cheap bastards, and not to mention, the actors don't want to stay on that movie set for 12 years at a time. So HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! My throat hurts. :P But we can't die when you're 50! I still have an ass-load of people to kick in the crotch because they suck!"

Exactly so they put the MOST important scenes in the movie so Infinit HA!

Your throat hurts? Put on alcholado. lol. Either that or dayquil

I have the same problem. I've got too much ass to kick and not enough bubble gum.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Maelstrom

But they don't put in ALL the important scenes. u__u I'm too tired, I concede. :P You win this round, brother.

LMFAO. Then buy a plant of bubble gum, or just "permanently borrow" some. ;P

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Excellent. I, have the POWAR!!!!!!! You finally admit to defeat to the almight Kain. Smart choice, sister.

Lol. I wish I could... I've "borrowed" more gum then I can count... That shows the amount of ass I've got to kick.

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Maelstrom

Eternal Chaos says:

"Excellent. I, have the POWAR!!!!!!! You finally admit to defeat to the almight Kain. Smart choice, sister.Lol. I wish I could... I've "borrowed" more gum then I can count... That shows the amount of ass I've got to kick."

LMAO. I guess this is payback for kicking your ass at "rocks, paper, scissors."

Haha. Or just how much gum you've "borrowed."

Octagon Freak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Octagon Freak

There were so many critical continuity (spelling) errors that it wasn't even funny. I think anything that they would print would be untrue, and just piss off DC fans to no end.

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Eternal Chaos

Maelstrom says:

"Eternal Chaos says:
    "Excellent. I, have the POWAR!!!!!!! You finally admit to defeat to the almight Kain. Smart choice, sister. Lol. I wish I could... I've "borrowed" more gum then I can count... That shows the amount of ass I've got to kick."
    LMAO. I guess this is payback for kicking your ass at "rocks, paper, scissors." Haha. Or just how much gum you've "borrowed.""

Yup. That's exactly what it is... (Like Stewie from Family Guy) Victory is Mine!

Like 100lbs. lol

Maelstrom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Maelstrom

LMAO. Terribly evil, is what you are.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.