Zombie Sentinel?

#1 Posted by cloudbuster (1 posts) - - Show Bio

I was looking through a new comic book with Venom on the cover and I came across an ad for Marvel Zombies 3. It looked like a zombie Sentinel surrounded by soldiers with his arm extending forward . Also the artwork was done by Suydam, I thought he was done with M Zombies. Has anyone else seen this?

#2 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio

A zombified robot, how utterly plausible......

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio
http://www.comicvine.com/marvel-zombies-3-/37-140101/

The one with the soldiers is a zombie cover it seems, one of the ones where they just make whoever is on the cover a zombie. Doesn't mean he (Machine Man, not a Sentinel) actually becomes a zombie. He didn't.

Pretty sure Vision was made into a zombie in the original Marvel Zombies so I don't think things being plausible matters.
#4 Posted by Vrakmul (23398 posts) - - Show Bio
Buckshot said:
"http://www.comicvine.com/marvel-zombies-3-/37-140101/

The one with the soldiers is a zombie cover it seems, one of the ones where they just make whoever is on the cover a zombie. Doesn't mean he (Machine Man, not a Sentinel) actually becomes a zombie. He didn't.

Pretty sure Vision was made into a zombie in the original Marvel Zombies so I don't think things being plausible matters.
"
Well then the marvel zombies writing staff must not know that no organic virus is capable of affecting a machine.  Much like how no computer virus can affect organic life.
#5 Posted by fesak (7031 posts) - - Show Bio

Isn't Vision composed of partly organic material, though?
Anyway, it looks like this isn't a standard zombie virus. There's no law that says they must follow the zombie movie rules.

#6 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7886 posts) - - Show Bio
@cloudbuster:
its a variant cover of Machine Man 1# for Marvel Zombies he was the main protagonists in it and 5#
#7 Posted by Theworldbreaker (1642 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught:
But Galactus being eaten is entirely plausible?
#8 Posted by TheCheeseStabber (7886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Theworldbreaker: kinda ironic tho he eats planets they eat him

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.