Follow

Marvel Zombies

Story arc »

When a zombie plague came from above, the Avengers arrived on the scene to end the crisis. With their infection the people of Earth-2149 stood no chance, as the entire world became engulfed by the plague.

Marvel Zombie series??? Help!!!

Josh 727

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Josh 727

Ok, I heard about this series on Wikipedia and I am thinking about buying it but I have a couple of questions about the Marvel Zombie series or Universe or whatever... First on the wikipedia page under the section "Story" there of 4 sub-sections which are:

• Marvel Zombies vs The Army of Darkness and Dead Days

• Ultimate Fantastic Four

• Marvel Zombies miniseries

• Black Panther/Marvel Zombies

What I am confused about is are these all different series of miniseries or prequels and sequels? I am really confused about all this can somebody please help me?

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By fesak  Moderator

OK, first there is these issues:

* Marvel Zombies: Dead Days (pre-prequel)* Marvel Zombies vs. The Army of Darkness 1-5 (prequel)

Main story:

* Ultimate Fantastic Four 21-23 (First Appearance of the Marvel Zombies)* Marvel Zombies 1-5 (main series)

Continuation:

* Ultimate Fantastic Four 30-32* Black Panther 28-29

The sequel (Marvel Zombies II) will probably be out sometimes next year.

Rotten gun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Rotten gun

good choice i must say

NiteFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By NiteFly

Be mindful that while the order Fesak presented is the chronological order of the books and not the order that they were published. I believe that the ultimate fantastic four stuff came out before any of the other stuff.

Josh 727

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By Josh 727

fesak says:

"OK, first there is these issues: * Marvel Zombies: Dead Days (pre-prequel) * Marvel Zombies vs. The Army of Darkness 1-5 (prequel) Main story: * Ultimate Fantastic Four 21-23 (First Appearance of the Marvel Zombies) * Marvel Zombies 1-5 (main series) Continuation: * Ultimate Fantastic Four 30-32 * Black Panther 28-29 The sequel (Marvel Zombies II) will probably be out sometimes next year."

Thanks

Avatar image for ultimatedeadpool
    DEADPOOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DEADPOOL

Actually, Fesak. The Black Panther goes from 28-32 (it's a 4-parter), but only 28 is out right now and 29 comes out later this month.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By fesak  Moderator

Thanks. I don't really follow BP.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.