i have a idea about marvel zombies video game, do u have 1??

#1 Posted by the a atar (35 posts) - - Show Bio

it like (non canonical)that heroes of other gaming universe for example kratos from the god of war series(would be fun to see him killing super zombies) and... so the zombies are threatening the universes and the heroes of other universes are called to stop them.

nice idea isnt it??? if you have one just say it.

#2 Posted by DEADPOOL (2709 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like Marvel Zombies stage to be implemented in the next Marvel: Ultimate Alliance game. I have been dreaming this up for some time. Human zombies could be the regular enemies while the bosses would be the Marvel Zombies themselves. And if you were to fight Zombie Spider-Man with Spider-Man, then they could have a special conversation where they argue; that’s just an example though, other zombies and their counterparts would of course argue aswell.

There could be side missions where you have to save clusters of survivors. And perhaps, after doing special requirements, we could unlock zombie skins for applicable characters.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.