Follow

Marvel vs Capcom

Concept » Marvel vs Capcom appears in 4 issues.

Marvel vs Capcom is a video game series pitting characters from both universes against each other in combat

Marvel vs Capcom 3 leaked full character's list and discussion.

Shiza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Shiza

here it is and I know this isn't anything new. What i really wanted to know is what Characters do you wish were added to the list.

Marvel
    Spider-Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Mr. Fantastic, Captain America, Iron Man, War Machine, Elektra, Thor, X-23, Magneto, Dr. Doom, Shuma-Gorath, Emma Frost, Deadpool, Super Skrull, Taskmaster, Juggernaut, She Hulk

Capcom
    Ryu, Mike Haggar, Frank West, Nathan Spencer,, Dante, Chris Redfield, Morrigan, Arthur, Amaterasu, Albert Wesker, Zero, Chun-li, Viewtiful Joe, Trish, Tron Bonne, Hsien-Ko, Akuma, Felicia. 

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Hellos

Fake list is fake.
    Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#3  Edited By Amegashita
    @Hellos said:
    "Fake list is fake. "
      Beat me to it.
    Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Hellos
    @Amegashita said:
    "@Hellos said:
    "Fake list is fake. "
      Beat me to it. "

Mr Fantastic easily gave it away at the start. Super Skrull already took up the FF's slots.  
    I'm sure there plenty wrong with it, like She Hulk, but I haven't kept that close an eye on the game. Although the Lack of Capcom's Megaman would also be a dead give away(we all know he's going to show up).
    Shiza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Shiza
    @Amegashita: hey i just posted what I've been hearing. if the list is fake then sorry. if you know the actual list then please tell me. 
    Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Hellos
    @Shiza said:
    " @Amegashita: hey i just posted what I've been hearing. if the list is fake then sorry. if you know the actual list then please tell me.  "

Well your the one claiming it's the leaked list when even I who isn't even actively checking out this game can spot being fake a mile away for the various reasons I said above. 
    You shouldn't expect anyone here to have said leaked roster. It was your mistake thread, now it's time to live with it. 

Next time a bit of simple google search of what information you know about said game should help you avoid stuff like this.
    danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#7  Edited By danhimself

also...this list has been posted before so using the search function would have helped a little bit...but you're new so now you know...no big deal

Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Amegashita
    @Shiza:  No problem just do some research before you post a topic.  Also, use the search function.  If you did you would have known that there was an article about this a few months back.

@Hellos:
      You forgot to mention Emma Frost being in the list gives it away as being fake, but you probably already knew that. 

Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hellos
    @Amegashita said:
    "@Shiza:  No problem just do some research before you post a topic.  Also, use the search function.  If you did you would have known that there was an article about this a few months back.

@Hellos:
      You forgot to mention Emma Frost being in the list gives it away as being fake, but you probably already knew that.   "

Yes I did, something abou Emma Frost that is always forgotten when I'm reading text in posts. Sneaky thing that fictional woman is mind hacking me in RL.
    Amegashita

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Amegashita
    @Hellos:  Be careful then, it may come back to haunt you in way's unimaginable.
    Avatar image for prince_cortsether
    Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Shuma-Gorath will be making a return.

Goddamnit.

MKF30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By MKF30

I found it hard to believe he was in the previous game lol, just an odd character for a fighter IMO Marvel is rotating which I like, some fresh faces in this one :)

Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Mekboy

a part of me is hoping this list is real though.

GT-Man

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By GT-Man
    @Shiza said:
    " here it is and I know this isn't anything new. What i really wanted to know is what Characters do you wish were added to the list.

Marvel
    Spider-Man, Hulk, Wolverine, Mr. Fantastic, Captain America, Iron Man, War Machine, Elektra, Thor, X-23, Magneto, Dr. Doom, Shuma-Gorath, Emma Frost, Deadpool, Super Skrull, Taskmaster, Juggernaut, She Hulk

Capcom
    Ryu, Mike Haggar, Frank West, Nathan Spencer,, Dante, Chris Redfield, Morrigan, Arthur, Amaterasu, Albert Wesker, Zero, Chun-li, Viewtiful Joe, Trish, Tron Bonne, Hsien-Ko, Akuma, Felicia. 

"

That list better be fake
    DMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

#15  Edited By DMC

anyone ever see this pic?

No Caption Provided

Eternal Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eternal Chaos
    @DMC: It's in another thread. The Thread is titled "Storm in Marvel vs Capcom 3" or something to that effect.
    Manchine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#17  Edited By Manchine
    @Shiza said:
    " here it is and I know this isn't anything new. What i really wanted to know is what Characters do you wish were added to the list.

Marvel

Capcom

"

This is the list that was posted several months ago.  Most of it has been on the money....they probable had some blanks spots and guessed.
    Cubethulhu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for metatron_da_don
    Metatron_Da_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

Avatar image for metatron_da_don
    Metatron_Da_Don

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By Metatron_Da_Don
    @Cubethulhu:  dang nno Gambit, Blade or Hiryu

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.