Follow

Marvel vs Capcom

Concept » Marvel vs Capcom appears in 4 issues.

Marvel vs Capcom is a video game series pitting characters from both universes against each other in combat

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 IGN review

• 60 results
    albanmanson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By albanmanson

who cares what IGN says....i'm gonna buy it.. :DD

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#52  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy
    @Matezoide said:

" i have to disagree with ya

@BiteMe-Fanboy

said:
     Lots of times while i was playing it i end up yelling 'That should have hit him!'
    i do that in every FPS and even while playing Street Fighter 4 offline

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:
    People jumping in the air and falling through your attack without harm.
    Lag

@BiteMe-Fanboy said:
    Busting out your specials while your opponent is beginning to do a simple attack (hadouken, for example) and when i fire my special attack he is automactically blocking.
    Some attacks posses invicible animations,such as Haggar's double lariat he just predicted what you was going to do and i am prety sure there arent ''automatic'' specials :P "
    Lag offline? that happens often and almost every offline fight? No. 
    Automatic specials? what? I never said i did automatic specials. i said blocking. and yes the game is broken. predicting what i am doing? so he decides to do an attack and 'predicts' what i'm going to do and cancels what he is doing so he can block? if you can tell me how to cancel out a hadouken so i can block, please tell me
    Avatar image for prince_cortsether
    Prince CortSether

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Hellos said:
    " @Prince CortSether said:
    "I need to get this game simply for the Shuma-Gorath DLC in the future. I was going to order from the capcom store today but I waited to long and they have no more of the special edition :( Now I won't get the Shuma-Gorath shirt or the other cool stuff. "
    It comes with a shirt? Score. "
    As far as I know it's only the Capcom store that was adding a shirt if you bought the special edition. It was so cool - a black shirt with a golden logo of Shuma-Gorath holding a bunch of Servbots. But they're sold out :( I don't know if they restock or not...
    Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By Mekboy

my god... i went to the store just now but they only had the 360 version.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By King_Saturn
    Screw the Shirt... I got my Marvel vs Capcom 3 : Special Edition from Target and it came with an Action Figure
    Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By Hellos
    @Prince CortSether said:
    " @Hellos said:
    " @Prince CortSether said:
    "I need to get this game simply for the Shuma-Gorath DLC in the future. I was going to order from the capcom store today but I waited to long and they have no more of the special edition :( Now I won't get the Shuma-Gorath shirt or the other cool stuff. "
    It comes with a shirt? Score. "
    As far as I know it's only the Capcom store that was adding a shirt if you bought the special edition. It was so cool - a black shirt with a golden logo of Shuma-Gorath holding a bunch of Servbots. But they're sold out :( I don't know if they restock or not... "

Damn I got it from Gamestop. 
    QQ, I haven't gotten a chance to go home and open it yet, but who knows, perhaps a hidden shirt will be there!
    Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Zaterra
    @BiteMe-Fanboy said:

"
    Lag offline? that happens often and almost every offline fight? No.  Automatic specials? what? I never said i did automatic specials. i said blocking. and yes the game is broken. predicting what i am doing? so he decides to do an attack and 'predicts' what i'm going to do and cancels what he is doing so he can block? if you can tell me how to cancel out a hadouken so i can block, please tell me "

Unfortunately the main reason to this is the online element(which can't be taken that seriously in any fighter) I compete at high levels myself with games and lag can make someone "safe" meaning due to their shitty connection or the connection in general, they'll sometimes be able to attack you and you CAN'T counter them due to the netplay connection and thus they're "safe" from your attacks....it's really bs and frustrating, your best bet is to say f this and play someone else with a decent connection or simply play offline. 

Speaking from personal experience with other games as well from MK to SFHD to SSF4, SC, Smash whatever.... 

In fighting games you should never get lag offline, unless the game glitches or does it from time to time(in FPS's this can happen due to all the framerates) but fighting games 99% of the time you don't get any lag offline or delay.
    ARMIV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By ARMIV

I really don't give two worthless s#its of a damn on who thinks what about this game. When I get it, ain't no force alive seperating me from that controller.

Loose fan-boyism moment. Forgive me.

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#59  Edited By BiteMe-Fanboy
    @Zaterra:

All the problems I complained about occured offline.
    I will stick with SSF4.
    Mekboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#60  Edited By Mekboy

Finally got to play it. It's pretty fun but I'm pretty bad with everyone except Wesker lol.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.