englentine's Marvel Spotlight: Secret Invasion Aftermath #1 - Secret Invasion Aftermath review

Interviews and Shameless plugs.

So, the book starts out by reminding us of what happened during the Invasion.  It also tells us who was revealed to be a Skrull. After that it goes into an eight page interview with Brian Michael Bendis about his thoughts on the Secret Invasion, and all that may have come as a result.  Then a four page interview with Brian Reed and his plans for MS. Marvel, and her involvement in Dark Reign. Then the book turns into a complete advertisement for the Kill Skrull Crew. Shameless in its execution. Next is an interview about Deadpool and his involvement, and then the Thunderbolts. It is an interesting book that serves more for Dark Reign as it does a summary for Secret Invasion.