Follow

Marvel NOW!

Concept » Marvel NOW! appears in 413 issues.

Marvel NOW! is a Marvel relaunch that began in October 2012. It brought some major changes to the Marvel Universe and launched many new ongoing series from some of the biggest names in the business.

What do you think about Marvel Now comic relaunch??

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2 the_stegman  Moderator

It's alright, though I only like a handful of the titles.

JJ62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Hulk and Daredevil are my favorite Marvel characters, both of which have THE BEST MARVEL NOW TITLES RIGHT NOW. Both of which are being written by Mark Waid, who is one of my favorite writers.

Man, I love the Marvel now. Hawkeye and Thor have awesome titles too...

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 0

Could have been worse.

Avatar image for g_money_christmas
    G_Money_Christmas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

I like a few of them. Uncanny X-Men, All New X-Men, New Avengers, that's about it. I am going to get the next 2 Indestructible Hulk books, though. They're crossovers with Daredevil, my favorite comic book hero.

@jj62 said:

Hulk and Daredevil are my favorite Marvel characters, both of which have THE BEST MARVEL NOW TITLES RIGHT NOW. Both of which are being written by Mark Waid, who is one of my favorite writers.

Man, I love the Marvel now. Hawkeye and Thor have awesome titles too...

Daredevil and Hawkguy aren't actually Marvel NOW titles. They were around before the initiative started.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.