Follow

Marvel NOW!

Concept » Marvel NOW! appears in 413 issues.

Marvel NOW! is a Marvel relaunch that began in October 2012. It brought some major changes to the Marvel Universe and launched many new ongoing series from some of the biggest names in the business.

Sudden Marvel NOW! Ideas

GR2Blackout

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 63

Edited By GR2Blackout

Reading the CheeseStabber's ideas I thought of one thing: Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions. Maybe this Marvel NOW thing is gonna have an effect ont eh ENITRE Marvel multiverse? And the Punisher-War thing could actually be something bigger, like an interdimensional crisis that changes the Marvel Multiverse for ever. Maybe all Punishers through out the multiverse would be collided into one crazy Punisher who thinks everyones a villain and wants to kill the entire multiverse of heroes? If so it would take everybody in the multiverse to stop the Ultra-Punisher. But then theres the whole thing going on with Ultron, so I'll ask one currently unanswered question: What does Ultron have to do with it? If its a multiverse-wide crisis wouldn't Kang make more sense? And then theres the whole thing with Nick Fury Jr. or whatever, the exact copy of Ultimate Nick Fury. Maybe S.H.I.E.L.D has only one hope to help with this all... ULTRON! And then theres Spidey's new partner, Alpha. And Minimum Carnage! Could it all be one event instead of several separate ones?

andrewtheking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 59

#1  Edited By andrewtheking

wow

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.