Marvel NOW! Which series would you replace

#1 Posted by AlForeigner (80 posts) - - Show Bio

Basically what it says on the title, we've seen Marvel NOW for a few months now and I would like to know which series you would like to see replaced and what with; what series would you like Marvel to do instead of the series which you think should be dropped, if you could pick.

#2 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunderbolts replaced with an actual Thunderbolts lineup.

#3 Edited by Dabee (2383 posts) - - Show Bio

@joeagentofhand1: Oh, stop it. Nobody is giving the book a fair chance. I know I'm not the only one who really likes it.

#4 Posted by danhimself (22453 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunderbolts with something good

#5 Posted by joeagentofhand1 (4362 posts) - - Show Bio

@dabee said:

@joeagentofhand1: Oh, stop it. Nobody is giving the book a fair chance. I know I'm not the only one who really likes it.

to be fair the lineup in the current Thunderbolts is like having an x men book with only characters who were on the Avengers.

#6 Posted by judasnixon (6423 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunderbolts replaced with an actual Thunderbolts lineup.

Pretty much this......

#7 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by Skyfire (725 posts) - - Show Bio

Something for a Ghost Rider title.

#9 Edited by Cap10nate (2210 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd swap out any X book since I don't read any of them with a Heroes for Hire/ Iron Fist or a rotating Cosmic book that shows different characters each arc like Ronan, Imperial Guard, Silver Surfer, etc.

#10 Edited by Fenderxx (392 posts) - - Show Bio

I would replace Captain America .. with a Black Panther series.

I have to laugh at all the hate for Thunder bolts too ... I really wanted to love that series but I had to drop it, just not for me

#11 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Replace Avengers Arena with Heroes for Hire (Cage and Iron Fist)

#12 Posted by AlForeigner (80 posts) - - Show Bio

I, personally, feel like there are too many Wolverine titles at this moment in time, I think they could replace one of the Wolverine series with maybe a Silver Surfer title or bring back a series on Hercules, I feel like Hercules could have a lot of potential IMO

#13 Posted by MadeinBangladesh (6585 posts) - - Show Bio

Def THUNDERBOLTS. I had so much high hopes for this series. LOOK AT THE DAMN LINEUP!! But The series is unreadable.

Replace it with a New Punisher title.

#14 Edited by lykopis (10753 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunderbolts for the old Thunderbolts. As much as I love seeing Elektra again, even I can't stand her in this book.

Avengers Academy should be replaced with a New X-Men type book.

#15 Edited by mpierce2690 (316 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see an all female Avengers book. Something along the lines of Captain Marvel (obvious), Jean Grey (she deserves a new future), Squirrel Girl (every book needs Squirrel Girl), Spider-Woman (obvious), Black Window (obvious), She-Hulk (needs to get back into the spotlight outside of this Rulk stuff), and Invisible Girl (she ought to be more than just the female F4 member).

#16 Edited by TheAcidSkull (17827 posts) - - Show Bio

@lykopis said:

Thunderbolts for the old Thunderbolts. As much as I love seeing Elektra again, even I can't stand her in this book.

Avengers Academy should be replaced with a New X-Men type book.

Best reply so far.

#17 Posted by BlueLantern1995 (2448 posts) - - Show Bio

I know my Top 5 Wanted titles are:

1. Black Panther
  2. Ghost Rider
  3. Silver Surfer
  4. Alpha Flight
  5. Moon Knight

I'm surprised none of these even appeared. As for what I would replace them with I don't know.

#18 Edited by The_Lunact_And_Manic (3286 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.