Marvel NOW! Teaser: Frank Cho Gets "SAVAGE"

• 57 results
#51 Posted by Jawshco (243 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther maybe?

#52 Posted by GR2Blackout (2564 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine, Ka-Zar, Skaar, Devil Dinosaur, or Daken.

#53 Posted by GillaDro (249 posts) - - Show Bio

@EnSabahNurX said:

That doesn't look like wolverine, he has 3 claws but those slashes are too jagged compared to his very sleek/smooth claws. Those look like a slash from an animal

this

#54 Posted by mattwing87 (433 posts) - - Show Bio

It could be Darkhawk! He has 3 claws as well! :P

Maybe his amulet will make him a savage!

#55 Posted by Super_SoldierXII (6360 posts) - - Show Bio

It's the new Wolverine title.

And you know what? It's about time cuz that's one canuck in desperate need of a retcon.

As others have noted, I too hope he gets written 'correctly' - skill and character development first, claws "raar" and healing factor second please.

In fact, Wolverine should rarely have to pop his claws. Like a real samurai, he should only ever go SNIKT when the threat warrants it and when he intends to draw blood.

#56 Posted by DEGRAAF (7881 posts) - - Show Bio

i would think it has to be wolverine but im guessing it will be Kazar and the claw marks will be the tiger. I wish they would do a Savage Hulk (with Skaar as the lead)

#57 Posted by RaceAddict (33 posts) - - Show Bio

@hammers_of_justice said:

Frank Cho, maybe Shanna the She-Devil. That would be cool.

Good call you made there... :)

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.